cough cough... sick today... got M.C....
Really sad that I was sick. I kinda predicted I am going to get sick this month, but... I rather not.
And yes, this is Alex speaking here. I'm back.
The medical bills, so expensive... I rather not be sick... place financial burden on my parents... I feel so guilty.
Today, spiked Wee Song's waterbottle water as well as Jason's. Lim Hwee drank a whole bottle of the serum (a small insignificant amount, in fact. It was not supposed to have any effect at all.) Wee Song's dosage was 5 times Lim Hwee's, and is guranteed drowzyness in three minutes flat. Jason just got a taste. Nothing big there. The Sleeping Potion must be drank in substantial amounts, or it is useless. However, hormonal change in Lim Hwee after the 6th hour of application seems promising... small dosage can cause such high emotional flux... worth probing...
Wee Song and Jason escaped as the serum solution is too sweet smelling. They detected it before they drank it. So sad. (I could have recorded the data I needed.)
Tales meant to make Wee Song sleep the whole day, thus making him do something he will never do during lessons: sleep. Tim can only convince him to apply it at Monday. Tales orriginally wanted to apply it on the NAPFA test itself. The effects will then be substantial, even in minute amounts. The serum, in small amounts, is recorded to have adverse side effects on the body before the drowziness sets in, often hallucinations, hormonal flux, or intensive sweating. This, in one way or another, Tales hope, will pull down both Lim Hwee and Wee Song. Thanks Tim for stopping him.
I will never do such a thing to my friends. Well, I would never do such a thing to my friends
now.
Today we had a very inspirational talk for assembly (which is really rare nowadays). There was inspirational messages in the form of the flea concept, the elephant concept, the football concept and the magnifying glass concept, as well as so some cliche ones like the sperm concept (everyone is born a winner!), and the Edison's 999th concept. As his slides say:
Attitude is the key to your Altitude
as well as
Attitude is about Belief, Endurance, Self-discipline and Taget
And oh, about the Tales thing. Tales just happened to surface when I am sick. When I felt a little better, he went down. So, that's that. Well, he's not
that bad, considering he was me when I was little. He's just a little manipulative, a little evil and a little pessimistic. That's all.
Tim and I are loving each other like never before. We are really happy to be together again. Tales is so sweet to have made us the chain. He shouldn't have. Thanks anyway Tales (wherever you are.)But its sad that I can't go to school tomorrow. Well, friends, don't miss me there (oh, so sad :( I know you won't miss me Alfred. You are just so happy that I don't sing beside your ear, right? :9 Must be. Peace for a day! I guess for you. Heretoforth tomorrow will be named Alex Stops Singing Day. Ha ha. Lame.)
Cheers.