Well, today is the passing down ceremony, and I have to say that I felt a bit... nothing at all! I felt nothing at all! I don't know why. It's like Red Cross is nothing in my life now! It really... sad. But I guess life's like that.
Treasures not treasured often get forgotten. (I must say, my quote making skills is getting better). Looking back, I'd wished I've put in more effort in Red Cross. I've found my sec 2 RC photo's today. It was my first time taking a rank to my name... my first rank... a lance corporal... it was really motivational and inspiring, the event. I guess the chills wear off after you see what so much more that you can get. I guess people, even me, takes things for granted.
The chem test was easy... if you studied for it!!!
Well, today we shopped with Jason. It's his birthday roday and he got money for his new wardrobe. We got him lots of cloths and damn does he look good! But he just refuses to wear tight fits that is his body's forte. Well, it's his body and he can wear anything he pleases. I guess he's just uncomfortable with the tight fits. The clothes we chose for him is not bad either. Let just say the day is quite fruitful, for him.
And oh, I'm getting more sissy.
Maybe it is because of the martial arts I'm practicing now... It got my complexion nice and clean, ut I fear the side effects out-weighs the benefits. It is making me move like a girl!
The Art is called the Watashi Combat art... is sort of like dancing, those king of graceful ones. I noticed my sissyness when I covered my mouth like a girl when jason came out with that jaw-dropping outfit. And my girlish hand swiping... Its getting out of hand! The hormones are controlling me!
But I will still practice the art. Its doing wonders to my face and body. I will try to curb the effects.
And oh, oh Friday, we had a compo test... it came so abruptly... I was not mentally prepared. The paper was just like popping on my table instantly. I then lost my will to write. I feel so... down, a desperate low I've never felt for years. Me, one of the greater writers in my class, can't even think of an exciting plot! how ludicrous. It made me so sad, so cood, so abandoned. i feel like reality has slipped past me that day... As if a dear one has gone from my world.
And Lim Hwee saved my life by calling me out.
I was walking down back home on the route which Wee's often took to go, and Lim Hwee called me. As we walked together on that path, A large, rotting tree branch fell, just a few metres in front of me. if I were not summoned by him, I would have died. Maybe its better if I die... Or get in a coma... Ridiculous. I must think for my family. How much medical bills must they pay? I must not be so selfish. The branch is full of ants. Yuck. Its a good thing that the branch did not fall on my head, or I'll go mad before I die by blood clot in the brain.
The sec 3 concillors hav nice blogs. Go check them out.
Well, thats all. I've got a poem really nice one about love and the lyrics for the song 'Accidentally in love'(Annabelle, see that?). Its on My Other Blog.
Cheers.