+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Friday, August 06, 2004

National Pride

Today is our school's National Day Parade, and, as you have already known, Red Cross is the GOH, and I am the photographer cum first aider. Well, being a photographer is not as easy as you think. Its really hard trying to take about 30 grim faces in one frame, especially with a digital camera.

Well, National Day is drawing near! So near I feel it now!

The night classes are doing me good. Well, people find it weird and even funny to find me having my photograph in front of me when I study. Those are really sad people. What they fail to notice is that pictures say more things than words. The photographs reminded me who I'm studying for, which is me (duh.).


Well, in case you have forgottened, today is Friday. On tuesday, 3rd of August, we have our 2.4 run. Damn it! I almost tripped near the finishing line. On the other hand, Adrian was accidentally tripped by Kai Wen (the other class one.). When I was about to be at the finishing line, Wee's zoomed past and stole my 33rd place! He was just 2 to 3 cm away in front of me. Ah!!!!I'm second in class again, and I hate it. My timing os 2 milliseconds away from his. But you must say that thats good strategy, conserving energy for the last. Any way, I whined alot because of that. The second in class has become the third. Boo Hoo. I guess, like what Eileen Bay has said: I am really compeitive. But hey, I'm a male too, you know?

On Thursday, the 5th of August, I had my oral (oral as in oral reading, you dirty fellows out there) I got 10, 8, 15, adding to 33 upon forty, which I find it really bad for a person of my calibre. I should have controlled my tongue. Anyway, the oral was really cool and it made me know that I am ready for the O's. I am ready for whatever topic the examiner is to toss at me. Mrs Thai told Jia Wei to prepare outside the classroom as i was too 'loud'. Those in the class laughed. I do not know what to say, or to be happy or sad about the comment. And something incredible happened: I beat He Xiang in chess, which for a amateur like me is impossible, but hey, 'there can be miracles, when you believe...'


Our 4/5 has a family tree erected (dirty fellows, be quiet.). Lim Hwee is at the top with Serene wong, and Annabelle is Lim Hwee's second wife. I'm fraternal twins with Serene Lim and Annabelle's my mom. Suddenly Lim hwee is the father of twelve daughters and a son (me!). Ha ha. But Serene Wong is not entertained. She does not like this at all.

Well, now currently bathing myself in denial. Am I struck by the arrow of love, or am I just a victim of the fury of passion? I have to understand this. Prelims are coimng and I don't want to break down, aspecially for such a world denying reason.

Now that's a question to think about.

Cheers.


alexangelos made an imprint at 8/06/2004 01:05:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011