+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, August 21, 2004

The Sum of All Fears

Hi Guys! This post is actually a three part post that is placed in the three blogs Tim and I have created together. But first, a little of what I've done today.

Well, today, I woke up at 9.30 to find Kai Wen telling me that the meeting with them has been brought forward to 10.00 am instead of the previous 11.00 am. Ignoring them all, I took my time to brush my teeth, and watched Yu Gi Oh! and powerpuff girls before going. After the meeting (to people doing our Physic's paper, be afraid, be very afraid.), Adrian and I went to the Gek Po Arcade to play LAN, and then I played even more KoF at Jurong Point. I then went to Super Bowl to find Wee's for the NP bowling match but it was over. I found instead Alfred and BiBi, who was jsut leaving. So I studied with Alfred until 6.00 pm. Then there were little kids acting like chickens clucking all around the Mcdonalds. It annoyed me more than the bursting of pink and green balloons. After that I took a games magazine and started reading until 6.45 pm and I reached home to watch 'Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre'. And that ended my unexciting day.

Cool huh?

Anyway, I kinda understand Adrian a little better today. (I hope. You can never know what this guy is up to. Hey Tim, stop coming into my blog!) He's really a nice guy once you see through his other... behaviours.

part 3
Really sad about some comments Jessica and Lay Yoong said about me. Jessica said that when I laugh its really exaggerated. That is because I normally laugh until I cry. But I was not trying to act. t's just my normal self- when I laugh alot I'll cry. And Lay Yoong said that I choose the people I speak to. Duh. Who don't? You'll just ignore those you don't click with and blend with thoseyou can. Isn't that what life is about?

part 2
Seeing the state in which adrian is in right now gives me the jitters. i do not know what to do with him. I want to help him and make him happy, but it looks as though he is going through some rough pastures. Worst of all he is very resistant to change: he is a incredibly stubborn person. Like many other in our class he is fairly easy to understand, but this problem is another matter. I couldn't help but think about him and for him. maybe I should just mind my own business and ignore him. and leave him in the lurch, just like what Timothy wants me to do. But should I do that? I can't bear to. It' s really sad that a beautiful life like that wasted, like a rose unappreciated. Maybe, just maybe Tim's right. I should forget about others and think about myself. That sounds great.--- Alex


alexangelos made an imprint at 8/21/2004 11:55:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011