Yesterday played badminton with Lim Hwee, Jason, Wee's, Winston, Jia Wei, Adrian, Eng Kuang, Serene Lim and Hui Xia. Really fun. I've really improved! But I've still alot to do. I also accidentally hit Adrian squarely on the face with a full swing. Sorry Adrian. Not intentional (promise, really.)
The last few weeks are really eventful, but unfortunately I've forgotten about all of them. Oh, Nick, me ui LIng and Si Yuan are in one group to make a teachers day present for Mdm Wong. And its really interesting (the process in which the product comes into life) On Friday, Nick carried from his home four 50 cm by 50cm cardboard. And that damned Si Yuan forgotten to bring what he is supposed to bring. Anyway, Serene Lim helped us in more ways than one. She also brought Macdonalds for us. But my Mcnuggets meals drink is 'gapok'ed by Macdonalds. At first the gift idea is to draw a maze in the middle and write a poem over it. But Hui Ling accidentally smerged over it. So... We painted a globe over the maze! And you know what? It's really nice! And its somewhat funny too. We had to use Si Yuan's test tube to use as a water container because he himself did not bring the one!!! (ok, too agitated there.)
Well, everything that goes fine should return fine. We had the Serene Wong Moving Seats Saga in which Serene feels she is ignored and not appreciated by Lim Hwee, that's why she did not want to sit with him. I totally agree with her. There is totally no reason to sit with someone who do not trasure you as a friend and fellow human. And there Lim Hwee with skin as thin as silk (not talking about his skin condition of course.)
And Lim Hwee seemed to be in bad terms with his family. Hope everything goes well. I'm really happy with my family. i'm very lucky, you see.
And we have the 'Name Calling Saga' Not really big, actually. I accidentally called MingLi Lay Yoong, and so she calle me Alfred, and thus I called her Adrian (loud disapproval by the copyrighter.) Yeah. Really fun day. Its yesterday.
And bro got Warcraft 2 Frozen Throne. Finally. Yeah!
And the kid from the family of the opposite door actually exploded (literally) chocolate milk on our door and on our neighbours door. Our neighbour next door, a chubby person, does not look really nice, but looks can be decieving. He actually cleaned up the whole floor for us! (thank goodness the floor has only three households). That's really nice of him. Anyway that kid has Acute Impulsive Behaviour and thus like to do things without thinking first. Its his genes that is doing the talking. When I was his age, I'm also like him, but I learrned to be disciplined through punishment, but that apparently has no effect on him. And his poor family has to work. And leave only a poor overworked maid. Really sad.
Sometimes unexpected things happen. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. But it is you who actually make the biggest impact. (Ok, that rhymes. Yeah. Dum.) You can never blame your life, your family and anybody else, because ultimately it is you who must change for the better, and have the responsibility to make others change for the better. That is what fellow humans need to do and all of you should abide by this.
Cheers.