+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Monday, December 06, 2004

Beach

Went to the East Coast with my Red Cross friends and this friend of Wei Kiat and Godfrey's. Very fun.

First we have to wait for this stupid louie who was late. Then we have to take a taxi from Bedok, which is like why? Because there is no bus there from bedok. Then we want for a swim, and seriously I can't float. Alfred say I'm to agitated. I can't seim, I can't float. I basically cannot do a thing in water.

But it was fun, watching my other friends in the sea playing captain's ball, touch rugby and the good o'l monkey. All failed, of course, captain's ball just isn't fun when you can shoot very well like Godfrey. It's just like 'whoo' we socred! and then Louie threw and 'whoo' they scored again. Well, I had my fun trying very hard to float, drinking gallons of sea in the mean time. I held on to the soceer ball, which miraculously floats better then me (I mean who don't?) After all other games they played guessing fist (translate to chinese.) where the winner gets to tell one person to strip one article of his/her clothing. Nothing erotic here, haha. Alfred stripped the underwear, but at the sea then they dare to do such a thing. I was not playing the game. Haha.

After the long break at sea, the boys (including me) played poker cards while the girls strolled East Coast, and eventually rent bikes and cycled. We played with cash and I lost so bad. I mean, we cannot win money in gambling, because that is ill gotten gains. So I tried my best to lsoe some money for the current banker (Louie) But then he got to As and so in the end I have to give him $4.50 instead. At first he was like having to give me $9. Then Wei Kiats friend proceeded to 'fleece' me of cash. But he treated as with drinks, so it's ok. Just a game what.

After that Wei Kiat and The Friend went cycling while Louie, Alfred and me played bluff. It's different from cheat, and you really have to lie. But you see, I'm better seeing people lie. I know that you lied, but how can I choose one card from a pile? I cannot see through cards. I'm not powerful enough. (Louie's rule that we can only reveal one card to see if that person is cheating.) Then they baka against me. Mean ass.

After which I rent a pair of skates,and considering that I cannot skate... well... I skate-walked most of the time. The worst thing is that I was in the beginners corner, and guess what? The corner's filled with 70% experts. Made me so miserable about myself.

After which we went home (although we were supposed to go to town.). But you see, some of us want to go home faster and took a new bus, and we were unsure. Somehow we were stranded in Town. So, we warked so many bridges and so many roads and finally get to a MRT station. We (Lia and Alfred and Me) Did manage to take some photos, so thats great.

After which I went to pasar malam with Alfred and Lia, and went home.

Nice day, huh?

Cheers.


alexangelos made an imprint at 12/06/2004 08:27:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011