I tell you this: I am in love with my course! HLM ROCKS!!!! The Botanic Gardens is so serene and beautiful. But it takes great life threatening situations for me to get there. You see, first you have to search for the entrance, which is in some deserted like place. Then the pretty small entrance has no walkable pavement for you to go there, so you must cross this road with cars zooming at 100 km/h. Fantastic way to start the day every Tuesday. Anyway, I was late by 30 mins no thanks to bad time management. But now I know better.
Our teacher is a good speaker considering he knows when and what to speak. But he is a bit monotonous. But htat is okay. But I must tell you the guys in my class is like all see lang bin (dead people face). They all look so morbid. I just don't know what to say about them. There is the lone wolf, the enthu kid, the old guy, and the rebel. The girls, however is a charm and most of the girls in the second class is damn pretty. There is this girl in the second class that wear this amazing sleeveless strap thingy that shows off most of here assets. Omfg, how can anybody wear such a thing to school? Good luck for the practicals, I'll say.
Which brings us to the first two periods. We the class is led on an orientation trip around 60% of the park by our TXP lecturer Dr Koh Y. C. It was enriching and eye opening and very humid. Bring waterbottle if you go there. You have been warned. I was warmly surprised to have Rebecca Tan as well as Nora from MAGMA to be in the same course as us. It is nice to have some people to talk to in unfamiliar ground. I then introduced myself to even more people in HLM and they like me!!!! Or so I think. Hopefully (fingers crossed)
Then it is back to the classroom and a lot wait unsures which gives me time to makee silly mistakes like being too enthu towards the guys (which is not advisable, from my ancient knowledge of conversation). Therefore a bad start over there. Then I realised a new truth:
"Don't talk if you don't know what to say."
Which is very very true. After a short lecture by Dr Koh Rebecca and I went to NP t have food and meet up with the other MAGMA members. Never drink the Lychee Green Tea in the Library. It tastes very sour. Then I got my EZ link card at the Student Affairs Office which must be activated to work. I met up with my bro and ended up being with Chris and Rebecca waiting for Colin, Sharon and Jia Wang, all of which in the end we did not have dinner with because all of them has something on. So... we spent most two hours in the cool library where I read my Celestrial Zone. We met up with our GL Thomas and had dinner with him and we went to check out the sports CCAs. This proves to be a broing trip but it set me thinking about what CCA did I really want to join. Should I join a CCA that is a kind of hobby or should I join a CCA that is competititive? After whcih Thomas went off to seperate ways while I took bus 75 with Chris and Rebecca. We talked quite a sizable bit and they got off and I took the LRT than the Mrt than the 98 bus home. I find myself unable to activate my card due to the ticket office being closed.
There, that's my day.
I realised my lame jokes too lame for NP's taste.
I realised that Chris knows Lewis, and he thinks that I has the 'Lewis Aura' but he looks much better.
I realised I must remain silent to catch the bait
I realised liking someone is a funny feeling of being irritated and feeling infatuated at the same time
I realised that I have much to do with my schoolwork
I realised that I have much to do about the male part of my class
I realised that I have to choose my CCA fast
That's all, I guess.
Ngee Ann rocks full time.