I can assure you that the next blog will not be My Third Day In Ngee Ann. Anyway, it rained damned heavily this morning and it is a pain to travel on the air conditioned 154. Coincidentally I met up with Jia Wang then Edwin. They apparently are waiting for Collin. Well, I waited with them until my Sports and Wellness time is about to be there. Then I rush. I rush so much so that when I reach there I could not speak without being irritated. Guang Liang was behingd me all along and he called out to me and I was like hi and continued the rush. Why, because I am very very breathless. Anyway, for sports and wellness I'm doing... Hip Hop! Wooo!!!! Great and fantastic! Then I wrote in my time table wrongly (I thought it was lecture 22. When I was there there was this lady who kindly told me that lecture 22 is going to be used for open house. OMFG. But actually it is block 72, 3 floor, 3 room) and have to go all over to find my CATS class. Thanks to one of my fellow HLM member (whose name I have regretably forgottened), I went to the Atrium and went on the net and got the address. I was late obviously, and I thought the lecturer is going to lock me out. Anyway, I got in and he's name is Mr Yong. He is not very interesting and I fear for my CATS (Creativity and Thinking Skills) grades. He does not sound or seem creative at all. Some of my modulemates actually tried to sleep when they have the chance. And his english is damn bad. Mrs Thai would kill him. Well, in case you are wondering if I reminded him of the mistakes, I did not. Why? He is a lecturer and it is folly to tell someone of a higher authority that has reins over your future that they has make such a dumb mistake. After two hours I thankfully did not drift to la la land. But unfortunately some of my modulemates did. After the lesson I went for food and explored the classrooms and blocks which I am going to visit this Friday. Some of them look spooky even in the morning. And I took the lift that we used for the LSCT FOC night walk. Still spooky. Anyway now I will not get lost anymore.
Rarely see any MAGMA members. Only a hi from Lionel and choosing of S & W module with Rebecca. That's all. Not a really fun day I suppose. Activated my EZ link card. And that's $49 gone. Anyway I hope that Sunday all MAGMAnians can unite and have fun. I don't know, go fly kite or maybe the beach I suppose? Come on, are all of you that busy???
Here is the right brain left brain test that I've taken for CATS. I am more of a right brainer, apparently. Here's what it has to say about me:
With more artistic and creative flare, you are probably good at sports, and have good spatial awareness. Tempered with a pretty good ability to rationalise things. You are more of a big picture person, and less interested in the details. And you probably prefer spontenaity over careful planning. Its also easier for you to be hypnotised.
ENFJ- The Teacher
Your Type is 60% Extroverted, 37% Observant, 43% Logical and 62% Structured
Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you.
You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt.
Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
ISTP- The Crafter
You scored 18% I to E, 52% N to S, 71% F to T, and 52% J to P!
You do not approach strangers readily, but you have no problem leading. You are so sure of yourself, others are hesitant not to listen. Your type is known as the crafter, which belongs to the larger group of experiencers. You are likely a master of tools, including vehicles, musical instruments, and weapons. Most pilots are of this personality type. You are always on the go, you live for the here and now to follow your whims, and you share your type with 10% of the population. You don't feel very parental, but you feel your fraternal bonds very deeply.
As a romantic partner, you are calm and handy to have around when something goes wrong. You are very responsive to immediate and obvious needs in your partner, but are less comfortable with emotional ones. You are fun, playful, and adventurous. However, at your heart, you are something of a loner and will resist exposing your private thoughts. You want to be appreciated for your ability to size up a problem and solve it quickly. You feel most appreciated when you are left to do your own thing spontaneously.
You Are a Guardian!
Guardians, are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply--and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.
Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there's a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians also believe in law and order, and sometimes worry that respect for authority, even a fundamental sense of right and wrong, is being lost. Perhaps this is why Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly--they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.
Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others. They are not very comfortable winging it or blazing new trails; working steadily within the system is the Guardian way, for in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution. Better to go slowly, they say, and look before you leap.