+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Quiz Day

Today is quiz day (the 2nd Sunday of the month). All of them is mostly accurate. So here goes!

Haha this is quiz week (the second week sunday of each month), so here's the many quizzes that I took. The lucky website is http://quizbox.com/personalityEnjoy!

Get to know yourself better

Your view on yourself:
Other people find you very interesting, but you are really hiding your true self. Your friends love you because you are a good listener. They'll probably still love you if you learn to be yourself with them.
My views: Yes, I like to hide my true self because I know/think people will hate it. So that's a spot on. My friends don't love me because of my listening skills. Seriously.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are not looking merely for a girl/boyfriend - you are looking for your life partner. Perhaps you should be more open-minded about who you spend time with. The person you are looking for might hide their charm under their exterior.
My views: Yup. I am looking for a life partner, not someone to have sex with and done with it (though I don't mind that too :))

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you meet that person.
My views: You know what? This is spot on. Totally.

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?
My views: I don't know about the opposite sex finding me very attractive, and I don't flirt or behave seductively (thank goodness). Admirers? Maybe. Any admirers of me out there? Lets be friends?

Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.
My views: Spot on. Bullseye. Zhun. Dot. Bang. Correct.

The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.
My views: Spot on. I have currently quite a few dream jobs, like psychologist, taxonomist, businessman, hairstylist, dancer, and singer. But I need to focus on the thing I really want badly to be happy. Now still considering about this.

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
My views: Yes, I am very confident about my future career and nothing will stop me from trying. That's because if I've made a decision I'm sure I've thought of all the possible outcomes and the pitfalls. My mom actually do not like me to go to HLM but I went for it anyway. Now I'm loving it (Not to say every second of it. Some hours are really boring)

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
My views: This is so true. In fact, this is my long standing phobia. I am afraid of taking non calculated risks. If I cannot control things that are important to me I'll panic. Anger is the noraml response for me to cover it up from my family, which is a sad thing.

Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
My views: 90% right. Mature, yes I am. I'm a boy with a old man's mentality. I act dumb and childish because I don't want to waste my teenage years being all serious cause that's waht I'll do when I'm in my 40's. Reasonable, maybe. I don't know. I can be very unreasonable when I want things to go my way, because I believe that my way is the best way. Honest? Currently yes. I am honest. Gives good advice and people ask for my comments on all sorts of different issues? Yes. Spot on. Given my current vocation and what my friends ask me, this is very valid. I give advice from a rational point of view that is catered for you and only you. Noone else. That's why I believe I give good advice. But don't just ask me and expect good advice. I think first before I give advice. if you rush me my advice is most likely full of loopholes.

What does being a friend really mean to you?

You value your friendships: 55%
You love your friends very much - so much so that it's actually quite a worry. You may not be able to cope very well when you do lose somebody's friendship. You are a very sensitive and fragile person, and are therefore likely to get upset easily. You care for your friends and are willing to do anything that they ask you to do. Sometimes this can make your friends think that you are a bit of a nuisance. Nevertheless, people do really love you because your highest priority is your friends.
My Views: This quiz just smacks me on the head cause it is so ture. Is anyone reading this?

Your Hidden Talent

Here is the analysis: The Mass Communicator

You have a cheerful personality and you are a naturally kind person. Your hidden talent isn't really that hidden at all: you shine among a crowd. You would make an ideal news announcer, flight attendant or model - any position that would give you an opportunity to deal with plenty of people. A tip for you is to avoid getting too deeply involved in others' personal lives - otherwise you might find yourself constantly being asked for help.
My view: I don't know...

Who is your dream guy?

Here is the analysis:

According to your answers; if you are not kidding, you are too complicated. Sorry, we are unable to offer the analysis. Press Back button on you browser, check ONE question that you were not completely sure and try again with a different answer that you think it would be correct.

You know me, I won't take 'I'm too complicated' as an answer. So I modified one answer. Here's the results:

Unlike most others, he walk on his own path. He's creative and willing to learn about anything. Music and movies are his favorites. He's kind to everyone. You can feel his inner beauty through his words. He's comfortable among a circle of friends. He's looking for someone to share his hobbies.
My view: Maybe...

The Thing You Forgot

Here is the analysis:You care for people. Other people's small matters easily shock you. You look brave, but in fact you are hiding weaknesses inside. You often talk about your faults or things that you think you could have done better again and again, though no one criticizes you about them.
My view: Yes. That is so right. I care for people till a fault. I think too much because I don't want to hurt other people's feelings and normally ended up doing just the thing.

The House

Here is the analysis:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person.
My views: Yes, that's what some people describes me.

You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. You often come up with solutions to problems. You are an ambitious person.
My views: Yes I am very tiday and yes I find solutions to problem and yes I am very ambitious but no I'm not popular amongst friends. (I don't know, seriously. Am I popular?)

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You always have plans on your mind. This might cause a lot of stress if things don't go the way you expect. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.
My views: Spot on. I shut myself off in love and I don't show my true feelings easily. I really really like to command, influence and control people. It's my talent and my part time hobby. (Haha do I sound malicious?)

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.
My views: You know what? Damn spot on.

The five-question personality test

Here is the analysis:
1.Your ideal mate has a good figure.
2.You always compare yourself with others. You make your wishes too difficult to come true.
3.You are in despair about your lack of success. That's your attitudes towards success.
4.You realize that there are always ups and downs. Joy and sorrow are constant companions.
5.You are emotional, sincere and optimistic.
My views: 1. Yes, 2. ultra yes, 3. super ultra yes, 4. yes and 5. super yes. Spot on. I don't know how they make these tests.

When will you get married?

Here is the analysis:
You are curious about everything. You want to travel and accumulate experience. You want to prove yourself by carrying out challenging work. You may enjoy your unmarried life until you are 30 or over, even if you have had many boyfriends/girlfriends by then.
My views: Spot on. I want to be a bachelor until I find my 'Darling' (like Kyoko from Initial D).

How attractive are you?

Quite Good
You can easily attract the opposite sex but you don't easily fall into a love trap. Your sense of humor makes people want to be around you. Being with you is so much fun!
My views: Really? likes see...

How do you choose your soulmate?

The decisions you have made indicates your criteria in choosing your soulmate.More important matters come first on the list below:
1.Appearance
2.Education
3.Love
4.Money
My views: 80% correct. Appearance and education is on the right spot.

What's in the box?

Here is the analysis:
You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others.
My views: Yup. That is what I totally believe in, and that is my downfall too. I want to maintain so much that it becomes very annoying and taxing for me and the other party.

The Animal Test

Here is the analysis:
1.A kind of person you will be attracted to in a real life situation is those who are unbridled and free
2.In the process of courtship, the approach that makes you feel irresistible is being moody. Blowing hot and cold in love is exciting.
3.The impression you'd like to give to your lover is stylish.
4.One reason that would make you break up with your partner is insecurity.
5.The kind of relationship you'd like to build with your partner is that you care not only about the present but also the future with your partner. A long-lasting relationship that you can grow with is important.
6.Would you commit adultery? Society and morality worry you. You wouldn't do anything wrong after marriage.
7.About marriage, you are afraid of marriage. You think it would take away your freedom.
8.About love, at this moment, you think of love as a commitment for both parties.
My views: 70% correct. I hate moody people. Point 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 is correct. 2 is wrong.

One Word to Oneself

Here is the analysis:
Your own personality is loyal.
Your partner's personality is intelligent.
Your enemy's personality is witty.
What you think about sex is strong.
What you think about your own life is boundless.
My views: I don't know, its right and not that right at the same time... Sex is strong???

Psychological Test

Here is the analysis:
You are easy going and carefree.
How ambitious you are depends on the height that you answered, which is: top.
You try to please everyone, the size of this personality as seen by others is medium.
Glass means fragile personality.
You are also superior and impressive.
You are an opportunist.
Your best friend is the one you need when you are in trouble.
My views: All of them is correct. Haha. I'm starting to question whether they made these tests for me...

So thats all! Did any of you read till here? If you do, good for you! You have understand me even better! 14 quizzes and now I understand MYSELF better. Now to catch some winks. I've spent 2 hours ding this entry! Good night!

Cheers!.


alexangelos made an imprint at 7/10/2005 06:53:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011