The day started with many people coming late. Not good. I don't really mind though. The performance was great. There's this cool teacher that's sprots an English accent doing some breakdance moves and that kept my mouth open for 1 minute. Amazing. He has the gift of the gab too. Got Miss Sim to perform. As always, she's ready for the quick getaway: She played an incomplete version of 'Chopsticks' on the piano. Got damn surprised when she saw me backstage. She was like 'Oh my goodness' and I was like thinking 'What the hell' (just like what Rebecca would do)
I spent most of the time as the backstage crew slacking and being used as a door opener.
Brian and Zahirah (I hope I got it right) won the Beau and Belle. Not really surprising.
Haha I can feel it. Something big is gonna happen.
Took bus 74 today, behest to my friend Jeremy's 'siao' and 'crazy' and something along that line. Bus ride is damn long. Should have taken his advice, but Fate wanted me to go so I did as any faithful acolyte will do. You see, at first was this bus 74 which was damn full and Jeremy was like 'I don't like to squeeze' and Alekx was sighing a sigh of relief (details are forbidden). So we wait for the second bus, which came 3 mins later where it usually come so much later then that. On the ride I was like looking damn hard to see wha Fate has in stall for me but it was a really boring ride and I got nothing more than a water filled bladder when I reached the Ang Mo Kio MRT station. Despite this disability, I saw this really cool brick stairs that I just have to walk on. I did and got the bladder even bigger. I was habouring this intense craving for KFC but Ang Mo Kio sadly has no shopping centre at close approximity to its MRT station. The washroom over there stinks and is full. (like almost all other MRT washrooms in Singapore) So, as any sensible acolyte would do I left it to Fate and got on the train and after a while got a seat and slept. After another while I was awoken by this Indian family whom I saw a walking young toddler. I gave my seat to the toddler and to my surprise I reached Choa Chu Kang MRT station. Still harbouring that craving, I got a instant message from Fate to get on the LRT whom came just in time when I got off. Got to Bukit Panjang Shopping Centre and finally got my KFC meal. The drink was plenty so I went to take alook around to find shop selling this really long white bead band. I was like 'I must buy it' and I did. I guess Fate wants me to buy it too. It shall forever more be branded as the '15o' (in similar style to Shaman King's 1080).
My begonia seemed to have been replaced by a grass. Great. At least its growing.
I am once more grateful to Fate.
Which comes to another question that is very important to me: My sprituality.
Since now my Patron Spirit is Fate and Mother Nature (who I regrettibly never serve as much now. Sorry Earth Mother I'll be more vigilant upon Your ways). My Patron Spirits (by default) used to be the Greek Gods. And trust me, they are really proficient on answering prayers on curses (ask the right gods). But after the switch I'm not as proficient in curses anymore. Which is a bad thing for me. Sometimes I just want to punish those shitheads that are really nasty and very crappy, even though yes I will get it ten-fold but its worth it. But thankfully after some searching I've found the way of Fate that is similar to cursing but not really cursing (confusing? haha.) . It does not drain my mana as much and best of all does not bind me to that punishing Wiccan rule. Hurray! How does it work? Cannot say. Your Patron Spirit would not allow it anyways so don't bother trying it. Let just say Fate protects her acolytes well. Not that I'm exploiting my Patron Spirit, but as they always say, they work their will through us humans, and if the curse was not meant to happen it will not happen.
But guys, no matter what never lose faith on your Patron Spirits. As I always say once you lose faith on them they lose faith on you (well, redemption can offer little help sometimes but don't push it).
Cherrios!!!