Well, now I'm at the lab. A different kind from what you are thinking of. Yes! You guessed it! I'm in a computer lab!!! Well, I'm using scholl connection now so I don't know if they know what I'm doing now but I jolley weel don't care so it isn't really important anyways.
My first day's timetable is jammed packed during odd days. I have no idea why NP HLM like odd days but they really do.
We have to find out about undesirable climate changes and the human activities that causes them and how to minimise them all. Well, its really vague so I kinda get lost at first but now its okay.
| Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating |
You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.But you may be ready in a couple of years.You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility. |
Every LSCT GL that I've seen today is weariung the Mawaii T-shirt!!! Yeah I've seen the notice (by the grace of Fate) but I've not acted upon it. Feel so outcasted. But well, just my punishment to see and not act. I am a dumbass.
No I am not hating anybody right now. Everybody has some fault or another and I am not given enough permission to hate anybody. Yet. And for anything that I've written here is for Your Eyes Only. It is always best to know something but don't reveal it to others UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED TO.
This is blog is my train of thought. How I normally write an entry is that I have ta topic in mind first and just regurgitate everything in my twisted mind out on the blog and add in when I feel like it. I also solve my problems here. Sometimes I even surprise myself with the the things I reveal in here. Most of the time I hide horrible truths in vivid lies. My england is not very good now but I'll manage. Vulgarities is not common in my blog. Religion I will almost always talk about it since well I am 17 and I am pretty attached to my Faith. Yes I'll bitch about others cause I'm a bastard. Yes I will almost always list names. No I will not list out my crushes names. I usually don't talk about current events. No I will not talk about my work life as I find thats something I'm not given enough permisssion to talk about.
And heaven yes, my entries will SURELY be wordy.
Well, that's that about the blog, now lets talk about me.
Today, I shall reach into my Purse of Super Ideas (PSI) and get one topic.
And it is......
LSCT GLs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, one thing I always remind myself when I feel down during the meetings.
The ABCD's of GL.
Attitude, Behaviour, Commitment and Discipline.
Well, my Red Cross ABCD is a bit nastier. It was
Arguing, Bargaining, Complaining and Dilly Dallying/Demanding
Well, my dirty friend's ABCD is
Ass, Butt, Cunt, Dick
If you want to scold people then also got ABCD
Asshole, Bastard, Crapface, Dickhead
Or you can always do the basics of ABCD
Apple, Boy, Cat, Dog
But it also list down my best friends (you might not know them, and they might not be who you think)
Annie, Ben, Chris, Danesh
My previous nicknames also got ABCD
Alex (current name), Bart (My primary school name), Charlie (My primary school name)
Sorry I've no D names. Yet.
Maybe Dickhead.