+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Disappointment

Well, yesterday was Angela's birthday, as I 've said, and I thought today will be like brooze galore.But the only thing we drank was urine (beer), it was not intentional even. The B'dae girl was missing and all the full timers are missing.
Its not that I want to drink till I get drank (which is not very easy), nor do I blame Angela for not wanting to celebrate her Birthday with. Yes I am a bit annoyed about the lack of brooze and unexpected and unexplained leaving, but I guess I can never take all these for granted.
Well, at least she like the present that I gave her.

Being drank is a weird feeling. You feel like you are in control, but the alcohol gives you suggestions. Suggestions to let your feelings show. Suggestions to break free. You feel like you can do anything. Unfortunately, most people are shackled most of the time by the atrocities of life and thus are controlled by the alcohol. Its a great feeling. Just beware of the hangover.
People will never love someone who is insecure, not sociable, and complains the whole lot away. Well, maybe. If that someone is Gaia blessed drop dead handsome. I, unfortunately, have ony one pig face and will have to make do with being good to others and being secure, sociable, and not complain that much.

LSCT GLs have many good people. And many can be good people. Leaders maybe 2 or 3. For now. I believe in Potential Equality, everybody can be somebody if they want to. As fellow humans, one must give others a chance as well as you yourself a chance. You must prove what you believe in, maybe not to others, but most importantly to yourself.
The one person you must love in your short life: Yourself
The one person you will be for the longest time in your short life: Yourself
The only one person that will surely understand how you feel: Yourself.
Get the gist?

Okay, now I'm gonna tackle the sensitive issue about hypocrites. You look at a million blogs and more then half with fav/hate lists will write there Hates: Hypocrites. But ironically, most of them who wrote this have somehow or another commited hypocritical acts upon others after they wrote this down. So do they hate themselves? I wonder.
Well, as you can see, I did write that I hate hypocrites, but they can be really annoying. Because well if you hate them you hate like 3/4 of the world. And sometimes being hypocritical is the best way to let off steam but not offend the accused party in the same time. You will never scold our good government publically, but behind the back where you'll never get caught. So most of you are hypocrites.
It is dumb and stupid and immature to tell somebody straight off that he sucks big time and needs a serious makeover.
But, its hypocritical to say these things about him to other people.

Well, so how can we stop hypocrites (including our hypocritical self) in their tracks?
Sadly, we cannot. Its a natural response, a reflex action. Involuntary, yet derived from our consciousness. We must learn to accept them, and hear their tales about you(from others, duh. If you hear it from their own mouth they ain't being good hypocrites, ain't they?) and refine these tales to acquire the nuggets of wisdom hidden deep inside on how to improve yourself (if any at all). For example, Rebecca might have said that I james is my 'brother', but what she's actually trying to say is 'fuck off you bastard we don't want you here because you are as annoying and as painful to see as James. You behave, dress weirdly like a mad man, nerd, crappian, and you are in serious lack of quality friends. I don't want to have any associations with you unless of course some other peeps of inportance to me wants to, or unless you are important. Even if you are, I will be so damn hypocritical behind your back you'll find bad mouthing in the millions after each day in which you remain tops.'
Yeah, thats what she's trying to say. Well, point taken.
Okay then, time to sleep and contemplate my associations with Fate, if that is important to her.
Not funny.

Ostracising is not good. Bullying is not good. Silent treatment is not good.
Be responsible for the things you say.

Remember that (goodness that's the second remember that used this way in the forum. I must stop remember thating.)


alexangelos made an imprint at 10/30/2005 04:58:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011