+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Monday, October 31, 2005

School Starts

Well, tomorrow is the day when school starts. I have great expectations and fears. I have much to worry and much to anticipate, and most importantly, I have much to meet and much to interact.

LSCT GLs is one of my main concerns. I don't know what will happen to me in there, and what will my future be in it. However, I am sure of one thing: I must work hard to be what I want to be.

My love life is hopeless. Zit. Boing. For one, I am all over myself. People don't love people who don't love themselves. For this I must omit. The bitter-sweet feeling of crushes and painful memories of the past I must all bear. I may have all the wrong past and targets but I believe one day I will find the One. If I can't find the One I shall make one.

Work. My new timetable is not conducive for my working life. And I'm getting really tired of it. Working and studying, working and studying... I feel myself being swallowed by fatigue. I am not mom or bro who can study and work at the same time and don't feel the strain. I am weaker than them in mind and spirit. But I want to be.

School. My results are suprising, and I hate surprises like these. I want to be absolutely sure that I will get the marks. And I have to maintain my good results. For university.
And the people in my class? I don't want to even bother about it. I believe I must be the one I want to be, and show everybody who I really am. Then wait.

That's all for school life. Well, my life is better now, ever since I got my goal.
Here is an excerpt from 'The Journals Of The Fallen God'

It used to be so ever easy, doing my duty as a god, punishing mortals, create situations where they either break or shine and be proud of themselves. All these for Fate. But now, as a human, all these new feelings I've gotten has made me... incapable for my job.
Seeing this person for the first time has made my heart skip a beat, and the whole world seemed to revolve around it. It's every simle, action and speech mesmerises me in great lenghs, and I feel disheartened without a look at its face every single day.
The rule is never said, never told, as it is so obvious and we kind of placed it in ourselves the moment we were created, and that is we cannot be together with a mortal. Mortal love only clouds better judgement and leaves places where Chaos can do his dirty work upon.
And there upon my first tears came for these unique feeling I can never comprehend. You want it so badly, that you think you can give up everything to get it, but you can never give up enough to.
I envy. Envy those who got it. Who can fully experience this emotion with no current regret or care about future repercussions.
Why pursue when you know it is all pointless in the end?
Like many good things in the multiverse this will never last, but when it happens, it feels truly great.
The pains and sufferings later can wait. Cause at the very moment, you are in your very own heaven, never lonely, yet never bothered by distractions or problems.
You feel like you can forsake anything and everything, except the One, and nothing is impossible.


alexangelos made an imprint at 10/31/2005 12:50:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011