Well, boss gave me even more good tips today.
And I am blessed. Blessed by Fate with such a good company. My workplace's people are so nice.
Its been a long time since I smiled for a prolonged period of time. Face numb now.
Finished buying Angela's present. Just can't wait for tomorrow. Brooze is so going to flow like tap!
Well, I guess there are other people who think different from you, and you can never be the other person. You just have to be yourself.
But then, people might ask, what is yourself? Somewhere along the way there are people who wanted to be other people and tried so hard that they lose themselves along the way.
I will never have straight hair (unless of course I rebond my hair. But that is impossible too. Mom will never allow it) nor my hair will ever look nice.
I will never spew vulgarities out like a tap (unless of course if my whole environment speaks that way. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll make an exception)
There are still many I will never do but for the benefit of speed readers I will not list them out.
So what can people like me do?
Well, one step at a time. Give yourself a goal. A goal is the ultimate thing that everybody must have.
My goal, is to be a good conversationalist. And I wil strive to be a good conversationalist.
And that, my lost friends, have me defining my goal.
Now, I must muster determination and abolish my old cranky thoughts of 'me against the world' crap and be optimistic about my own life.
You are never a born pessimist. Pessimist are made, not born. Introverts are cultivated, not born. Extroverts are created, not born.
So you, my 90% people out there who are ugly and despressed out there, fret not, as you can make a change for the better.
The first step, ironically, is to BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. This is not to be overlooked cause this is the pillar in which you will put your future endeavours upon.
The second step, is to actually make a commitment to yourself, and to your goal.
Well, I don't know bout you but there are many ways you can commit yourself to a commitment
1. The religion. I use this way. Make a pact with your patron spirit, ask them for their guidance, their support in your cause. Make a promise to fuifill your goal, and uphold it.
2. The family. Ask your family member to be a promise keeper, the one that will 'supervise' your fulfillment to your commitment.
3. The friends. Not recommended. But can be used. Friends are not adviced upon cause friends have their own views and might tempt you from your commitment.
If this is your first commitment please use method 1 or 2.
Well, not to bore you with anymore self-help programmes. But for me, Forgiveness Day is just 1 hour 28 mins away. What is forgiveness day, you might ask? Its a day where you will forgive anything and everything. You will listen to other people's views and not be hasty with your criticism. You will take all proposals, and take them in and forgive. You will not pursue the sufferings other people have caused to you.
But most importantly, it is a day that you forgive yourself.
Remember that.