Hi everyone! Well, as my faithful readers have read, I'm at Sentosa on Saturday for KYO. And it sure was fun!
Last time because of the blogskin of this blog (the dark squall blogskin) I have to do my photo entries in the
Angel Piggy's All Piggys Unite Blog But now, ever since I've changed the skin, I can also upload photos here! So, without further ado...
Sentosa KYO

Okay, this shot isn't relevant but well this is my first ever emoshot by myself! Cool right?
I assure but chop my photos have not been altered by photoshop. Don't you just love that face?
Okay, so I was late. I mean damn late. I say I was going to be there at 10 am. But I was there at 12.30. Sorry guys who did go there (I don't know who, actually. Would you forgive me and tell me who you guys are?)
So the first signboard I saw was

Yup thats right! Fate was with me today and I was going for the...

The Luge, yup. To me, this is the best atttraction ever to be made in Sentosa. You ride on this Go-Kart like thingy called a Luge

But remember to wear your helmets first.

which you can borrow for free from those big rubbish dump like containers.


And there's still quite many rules to ensure your safety.

And the star of the blog, me!!!

Well, then you are ready to go! You zoom down and if you want to go fast then you release the handle and if you want to slow down you pull down the handle! There's some really slick hairpins and for those Initial D fans you can replay those Akina drifts realife!!!
Well the place is a bit steep if you go alone ($8). But they have the buy 2 rides get one free combo and the 4 rides for $20 and 8 rides for $35. Inclusive of one chairlift per ride.
What is a chairlift, you might say? Well, picture speaks louder than words!

Its like those snow skiing thingys that carry you up to the top of the hill where you ski! For Sentosa, its a good way for travelling to Imbia lookout.
Only $3 and the view sucks but you get really high! Cool. You feel like you are going to drop any moment as the chairlift moves quite slowly and there is no glass panels like a cable car to protect you.

And here is my slippers hanging to my feet to survive.

And this will be my deathspot if I fall. (or my slippers deathspot if they fall.)

Well, after the really exciting ride, I went to Underwater World! Yes, its damn expensive but it has been a while since I've been there so the $19.50 is worth it. I saw Wei Jie though (the JSS one, not the GL one) he's with his family on a holiday though. Live in resort some more. *Envious*
Fate works in mysterious ways. Again. When you ask for something to happen please be specific or Fate is so going to have fun with you.
Well, the underwater world did change. A bit. The signs are quite old looking but the fishies are still alive so who's complaining?
Greeting you first was the touch pool. And guess what? They allow you to touch mantas!

And pufferfishes! And I thought they were poisonous...
And here's some nice corals.

And then nice mysterious looking Sea Angels


Ancient fossil fishies that's alive

Really really big fishies


Well, what they say is that when you look through the reinforced arcrylic panels to the fishes you are actually looking at only 70% of their size. And trust me, those fishes are big even if they are 70% their size.
And I have no idea there are so many crabs in the world.


The spider crabs are especially big.


Many jellyfishes...



Nemo...

Coral fishes are hard to photograph as they are lightning fast and its hard to focus on them.
Then the conveyor belt thingy known as the travelator! Yes, its still there and its time to relive some ancient memories...
A 3D shark greeted me first...

Then a diver...

Looking at this fishies through the looking glass (which, by the way, is not glass, but acrylic.) is really amazing as you see them swimming above you and everything. At some places the water look like quicksilver (mercury), silvery and cool. They are like struggling to get out of the tank and shimmering and stuff.
Here's me in the underwater tunnel!

Then I saw sharks fighting each other.

At first I was thinking they are having sex but hey do you bite your lover when you have sex?
Okay, don't answer that question.
After the Waterworld I want t have a bite but all there is is subways and deifrances and i don't eat those. So, I decided to walk to Siloso beach for the second part of my activity.
I walked.
And walked.
And got stuck in mud even though some kind traveller told me NOT to go there (see what happens when you don't listen to Fate?)
DO NOT go to the Herbs and Spices garden. Its cramped to the max and if you are clastrophobic you'll die on the spot. Bores you to death too.
And thenI realised that you can never walk to Siloso beach on normal pavement. and its very far. There are two ways only, in fact.
1st way: Take the Luge's Chairlift to the bottom to Siloso beach.
2nd and more economical way: Take a bus.
So that's what I did.
And boy did Sentosa change alot. The MRT thingy is going to be fixed up soon. Many new attractions, like the Luge. I just can't wait for the MRT. Sentosa's cool when you can have mss gatherings there!
I walked on the shoreline of the beach, and see many half-naked guys running all around, people buried in the sand, families playing in the water, girls in Bikinis... And then I was struck with the truth:
Its much easier to walk barefooted then with slippers, even on normal roads. Sand on slippers can kill.
So I walked and walked and then I realised another truth:
You think that everyone is looking at you. But the fact is that is not the case. Go to your half B'dae suit and run around and nobody will notice you.
And yes, now the water game which you take a surfboard and jump on it and ski on water in Singapore is also known as...

Surfing. And yes there are people there surfing their way. There's this chinese guy skiing all over. He's really good, or at least, better then many other that I've seen.
I walked even more and found myself at the new Sentosa Carpark and it looks just majestic. (I'm still barefooted.)
And here's the bottom of the wind vane:

I walked and walked and after much foot relfexology I found Palawan Beach. And my first impression on both beaches is:
By Gaia they are dirty.
Well, so I walked and walked again and went to the Southern most Point of Asia or something like that. It s a nice place and if I come to Sentosa I'll always come here for the breeze. The bridge is nice too.

Unfortunately one of the towers are under renovation and the other is... lets say occupied by a family of tourists.
So I went down fast and walked again, and found myself at the end of the road, er... beach. So I walked back to carry out my second activity:
Sleeping on the sand!
I went to the surfer dude's there and laid down my bag and everything and just laid down after much assurance from my subconscious that there is no creatures in the sand and the sand is clean and fresh like bread. Yuck.
Okay, after a while a became inspired and went on the build sand sculptures. At first it looked like a women with big breasts and tits but soon it became a toned teenager.

And I was dancing and jumping to creat loose sand. At first I was just sitting and crafting and soon time flies fast.
And this, my fellow readers, is the final creation:

After that I realised that it was late and almost time for the Sentosa's main main main attraction, the Muscial Fountain. Yes it may be old and the play has not changed since Kiki the Sea Monkey but hey it is still fun to watch!
I went to bathe and realised that I've forgottened to bring my towel. Well, the old shirt will have to do.
Since the chairlifts are like so totally fun I've decided to take it once more to Imbia Lookout to take a bus to Ferry Terminal Station for the Burger King.
Here's me all clean and changed...


And I bought the cap for the luge too. Nice.
Well, after the delightfully tasty Burger King I went on to the muscial fountain and found out that I wait for another 1 hour before the show starts. At first I was like lets go and have a walk first but then one of the urshers of Sentosa (whose hair is magically levitated in a manner I have yet known...) that the makeshift gates are closing at 7.00 even though the shiw starts at 7.40.
I found myself stuck between two tourist families who speak nothing of English and I feel so sad and hot and tired. I tried to sleep but somehow there's these inconsiderate tourists who got their shoes near my ass.
Its not worth it to watch the muscial fountain if I have to wait for so long, crampped by tourists
And do you know how fifthy the place is?
And the after traffic suck big time. Its a good thing Fate blesses me with 2 tourists asking for directions, if not I'll be stranded in Sentosa forever.
After all that nightmare I went to Jurong Point and got myself a ticket for Sky High!!! Its a really nice show and their powers are so cool. The plot is good too!
But unfortunately, I bought the ticket for 11.30 when it was just 9.30.
Okay, never mind, I went to have KFC dinner and after that some gaming and the new KOF is so fin to play after you get the basics!!! Definitely a game I'll play more of in the future.
Well, did I know myself better? Yes. I did. My resolve to be a good conversationalist is now even stronger and I believe I can do it. Fate and Gaia is with me and first I must be more focused upon myself and be confident about who I am and what I can do. Yup.
Sorry for the last few unfinished posts. They'll be finished today.