Today has been a day Fate helped me so many times I feel like banging my head on the wall now. Why? Because I did not feel like I've done my best for all the oppotunities Fate has given to me today. Let me explain.
On my way to school, I have a major (to me) decision to make. And if the first person to speak to me is a girl, I would choose Choice A, and if the first person to speak to me is a guy, then I would choose Choice B.
To my surprise, the first person I saw that I knew of is Rebecca, Jia Hui and Alekx (Yes. They are girls.) And the hi they gave confirmed Choice A.
Okay then, Fate.
Then things got even funnier when Alekx asked me if I wanted to go with her to the Gallieo's Cafe with her to see her friends.
Boy that was surprising and shocking. Yes I shouldn't think too much but hey I AM a guy you know and NO I am NOT interested in her. Friends. Just friends. Okay?
So we went to Gallieo's Cafe and well she gave me last minute 'briefing': The friends are 3 guys, 1 lecturer.
So I think, hey, 3 NPians and a lecturer, cool! You know.
But hey hey, to my surprise, the 3 guys also
included the lecturer.
Lawrence, Jeremiah and Daniel (Damn, my name remembering skills is getting so much better nowadays), thats who they are, and they had a fun time teasing Alekx.
Well, if you know Alekx you'll have a fun time teasing her too.
And oh yeah see GL people also. Are they like still in GLs? Ask Fate.
Anyways, these 3 guys (including the lecturer, for the blind and retarded readers out there.) are really funny and I am awed by the way they speak and the way they eat. They say if a person wipes the plate clean of food then they are something.
But then here comes my sad part.
You see, some of the time they tried to include me into their conversation but I abandoned the chance. In other words, I made
my own self feel left out when they are trying to make me feel right at home. I have my reservations and my prejudisim and I let those get the better of me, making me lose 3 potentially friends in a single swoop. I also find out that I very much care about what other people think about me. If I want to be anywhere near being successful I need to stop these kind of thinking.
Okay, then the person I my heart is inclined to grabbed my hand today. Super shocked but hey hey what can I do? I feel like Antonio in Shakespeare's
The Merchant of Venice. In sooth I know not why I am so sad.It wearies me, you say it wearies you...... I have much ado to know myself.(I, i, 1-2,7)
I can't tell you about who Antonio is 'cause if I do you'll probably think different about me.
Again I have not acted upon oppotunity Fate has presented to me. I AM A DUMBASS (when you type like this it seem like Dumb bass. Bass, FYI, is a kind of fish.).
And yes we learnt about plagiarism and proper citation today.
Read this book called
Ideas In Psychoanalysis, Guilt by Kalu Singh. Damn wicked book (wicked, as british people would know, is slang for great, or amazing, or smashing, which in turn, is slang for great, amazing, or wicked, which in turn... dang.). I bought the book 2 years ago and it makes no sense to me (that was when I started my love on psychology.). Now, it makes complete sense (okay, not so complete. The english is still really cheemology, but at least I still understand partially what he is trying to say.
And at the end of the day after I bathe I went to help the group 1 ians who have done such a good job with their very first games day. There were some problems with timing but hey it is the first time and they are the first group...
I found that I am so odd one out.
For one thing I went to bathe first is because well after I'm done with telling the Saliva Spitter of a President about my future absence on the Boys Brigade thingy I saw very little people so i thought they have all gone for bathing. So I went to bathe, ignoring what I saw (I saw damn hell lots of bags lying on the floor, indication that they are NOT going bathing. Hey, sometimes I ignore my own observations too.), to find noone in the bathroom. MY gosh it was creepy.
So I was the odd one out. I frantically tried to find something which I can do, so I ended up helping out Zhi Yi and many others in cleaning the canvas sheet. I feel so damn extra. First, I have bathe and they have not so they can go barefooted and swipe water out of the floor with their bare palms, second, I looked around for a very long time and my sensitiviness told me that the other GLs and SGLs are looking at me thinking 'hey what is RuiFong (yes, they have not remembered how to pronouce my name properly. Alex, please, for you dumbasses out there.) doing lazing around, spectating his washed up body to us unclean ones?' You should have seen Hui Lins eyes when she was wiping the floor. It was like the eyes of a cat going to cut you into pieces and it (her eyes, not Hui Lin herself. She's a nice gal okay.) spoke of 'why is this lazy bum here not helping out and flashing his already bathe body here? Stop wasting space and get lost you asshole.'
Well, yes I get too sensitive sometimes.
Another slip of oppotunity that Fate has given: Clement goes 'Hi Brother to me' and all I did was dumbly smile at him. What the hell was I thinking. Sell sell sell! Sell myself! Gosh.
So now I must be like damn despo and sell sell sell! myself.