+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wind From The Depths of The Heart

Today I laughed like I've never laughed in my NP life. In Secondary school, this was very often. In Here, not really. Never believed I've got a chance to laugh so funnily, but I did anyways which was cool.

I laughed so much that I cried.

When I laugh like that, my feelings deep inside gets jettsoned out of my heart like a geyser. Its like I was myself again. For once.

Its funny how life gets real good after you've found your real self, or at least seen a glimpse of it.
Its's like you're so sure of yourself that you can do anything.

I will not eat chicken chop anymore as it is now too salty for me. The Yong Tou Fu Curry is really nice. And yes I'm talking about canteen one.
And the pasta in the other foodcourt of SIM tastes really good. $3.90, but good.
Yes, this is most likely the only time where I'll ever praise a pasta (cause most pasta like must have tomato based sauce then nice but I hate tomato taste).

Then I had a brainwave.
So here I am writing it down.
It looks like predictions for other people that I know of, so, it might be for you.
But then again, it might be for somebody else.
Accuracy, 51%
The 'she' or 'he' is the person which the prediction is for. That's like the most clue I can give. I mean wait you take the stake and cut me how?

He kneeled on a red cliff, all alone with the horizon
The sun came up from the East, and the moon came soon after
He wept tears which fall from the top
Yet Another looked and wept for the same.

She walked on the road, and saw a red bus
Numbered 61, she held her hand
Inside she was together with nobody
The fun has just begin.

He raced across the desert, searching for its end to no avail
At last he collapsed under the heat
On his last breath he thought of
His parents and sis.

She made her point claer, but nothing was ever clear
She made the first move, but his heart is with another
She looked with the binoculars, and see not the platinum
Underneath her feet.

Never in a day has he cried like that
The sky was gloomy and the floor was wet
He clenched his fists and raised it up high
He opposed the sky and got nothing but sighs.

Everyday she laid her eyes on the moon
To write on that ever magical tome
One day she awake to find it gone
Her heart was wrenched, her heart was torn.

He waited and waited for the bird to come
The bird waited and waited for him to come'
The sky shifted for many seasons
In the end the bird went to another owner instead.

Actually, of course I must make it like very poetic and cryptic like that lah so that only me myself and those Fated to know can understand. Well, hope yours is in one of these!


alexangelos made an imprint at 11/12/2005 02:43:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011