Happy Christmas Day everybody!!!
Ok... so now its like so late, but there's so much to say, so little time...
Lets start with me spoiling my phone 2 weeks ago so I am unable to take any photos part ok?
Ok, lets start with the chalet.
It was... enlightening. And fun.
When people have not enough sleep, they lose their cool. Things ain't really cool when people lose their cool.
But of course most of the time people got enough sleep so who cares about that anyways.
Introduced a new form of bluff that got people shouting f*** you! All over the place. Cool.
You see, my bluff (which was 'stolen' from Louie Lim Gui Min of Red Cross RCY) is suitable for up to 6 people for 1 deck of cards. The trick is that only one card can be revealed if you want to catch a lie. So you can play like 9 aces. People might want to catch you, but do they have the balls to reveal them all and risk taking more cards AND giving you another turn? Who knows how many aces is in that pile of cards?
So Jeremy got first (He's damn lucky with cards in this chalet. Thank goodness he's not playing money.
Then Jessica, and some other person got it. So its left only me, Yide, and some other person (which is another 'some other person'). So Yide was like placing his whole hand on the line and was like '9 aces!' Of course we knew it was a fake, but it was tricky, cause he must have at least 3 aces in there. But, I, the amazing crappo, managed to get the non-ace in that pile!!!
So when i did that the other person made a funny remark about if that also can win than its gonna be hilarious. So I tried my luck, placed my 9 cards on the line and announced '9 fives'. Of course Yide wants to open my pile: he wants revenge. And guess what he got? A five!!! RFOL (I finally understand what that means. It means rolling on the floor laughing out loud.)!!!
I am very happy for one of my friends for having found another person who loves her. Blessings.
The best parts, however, is how fun it is LOOKING at other people play Fatal Frame. It is this game that you take pictures of ghosts, and the camera has powers to exocise ghosts. Cool game. Scary too. I shouted many times. It was shocking. The other guys found me and Clement shouting so amusing that they decided to shout with us too. Not helping. I've got herbal medicine turned into herbal essence. Clement hinted that the girl lead when she got low on live her panting sounded like... you know what she sounded like. The head-banger is that we got stuck after we defeated the crucified man. We have to find this fifth Buddha statue which was hard, and we got our herbal essences and stone mirrors all wasted on the numerous Broken Necks, Bodyless Ghosts, and Dead Monk that we saw. There was one time we were searching for that elusive statue, we used the camera view and looked at a floor that has caved in. Suddenly, the ghost just popped out of nowhere!!! Scared the hell out of us. Even me, the looker, can get scared by the game. Definitely a must play. The 4 is going to be out soon, so grab it!!!
Anyways the Buddha statue was actually behind the shinto gate. Which we failed to look upon. Clement was so fed up that he went to the Mcdonalds free internet surfing booth and found the walkthrough. LOL.
Christmas eve and Christmas was spent with my grandma and auntie. The whole family unities! Beetlejuice was nice.
At Christmas Day, I sponsored my bro and Germaine to the Star Wars Exhibition. It was ok. The Science Centre itself was more fun. Took many candid photos of me being pieced through the neck by a red lightsaber and my bro and Germ skewered by it. Very fun.
What bothers me is the long wait at the Mcdonalds queue and the bad service of the science centre crew and why can my brother relax more than me.
Princess Diary and legally Blonde rules.
Well, thats my Christmas. I hope everybody have a good Christmas. I believe we have become much closer now and I hope we can become even closer in the future (what were you guys thinking? I'm talking about GLs here!). Halo is a nice game with a nice story. Many things has happened and many oppotunities taken and lost.
Life is great.