+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Work Journal

Sorry for not posting for so long. Doom 3 as well as DotA has been filling my life.
I've stopped writting my work journal since verything is the same anyways, and I don't work so much.

this Thursday we got this function where they are having a Christmas cum birthday party, and they are playing really fun games like using toothpicks to get rubber bands to a bowl and a whole group of peeps standing on newspaper immediately after the music stops. The funny thing is that they are 30-50-70 plus people.
See, you can have fun, even when you are old.
Anyways, in the group is this really good looking female. Very Coco Lee.

The night's special is this star from Malaysia known as Xie Guo Wen. He is well known for his stage presence, which is like the famous Taiwanese singer Fei Yu Qing. He looks ok, but when he sing... OMGosh, your mouth will open as you never expect someone who looks this good to sing as good too. Must buy his CD. His voice can be musculine (yang gang, as he would say) or soft like Fei Yu Qing's. Very versatile guy.
The funny thing is his show grils came first. Because its like 5 show girls (they look good.) and the toliet cannotfit them all and they need to change after every song. So what happens is that they are going to change in the Karaoke room. Which has clear windows so that everyone can see their pussys. Of course our dear manager know how dirty we can get so she told Kai Sheng to paste white marjong paper to cover the windows. We told him to leave some holes so that we can peep. That Xie Guo Wen damn lucky: he was in the room all this while while they were changing. Boobs galore.
The whole performance was really funny. The girls were wearing cheongsam and you can see their really nice legs, and I asked Kai Sheng what is he looking at and he was like 'I'm looking at the thing that you are looking at!' But their dance steps really mediocre. At first it looks fancyful but after awhile you find that they are actually repeating their steps. No that anyone mind though, as long as we got a nice view of their legs...
Anyways, as we were drinking after work, our boss told us to try everything since we are so young. So he was like 'if you haven't lick a pussy yet go and lick one. Than if it salty one then tell that girl to eat less salty food'. Um... And then my friend said 'Isn't pussy sour?'
Er...
Anyways, I just got the lyrics for Moonlight Shadow. For those non-disco listeneres out there, there is a disco remix of this song. Very nice. But the real song is pretty sad. Well, my kind of song.
For the convienence of you guys, here's the song:

Moonlight Shadow
By Groove Coverage

The last time that ever she saw him
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
He passed on worried and warning
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
Lost in a river that Saturday night
Far away on the other side
He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight
And she couldn't find how to push through

The trees that whisper in the evening
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
All she saw a voice a silhouette of a gun
Far away on the other side
He was shot six times by a man on the run
And she couldn't find how to push through

I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven far away
I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven one day

Four a.m. in the morning
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
I watch your vision forming
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
The stars was glowing in a silvery night
Far away on the other side
Will you come to talk to me this night
But she couldn't find how to push through

I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven far away
I stay, I pray, I see you in heaven one day

Cool right? If you guys got any sad songs like these must send me okay? If you want them can ask me too.
Christmas is coming... Chalet is coming... Today will be the 4/5 gathering! What will happen, what new gossips? Who has new girlfriends/boyfriends? All these sahll be revealed today!!! Bua hahahahaha!!!!


alexangelos made an imprint at 12/18/2005 01:07:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011