I realised I'm not very into words anymore ever since I found DotA. That's the reason why I'm not blogging that much nowadays.
Well, the Captain's ball was quite nice... the first match my team played with was very... tight... someone almost got into a fight. However the scores was also very tight... 5 points each... so what happened next was we have a golden goal match... and we won!!!
But the later match was not worth mentioning... cause we lost. They have better people. Shing jumps really high. We lost 3 points to 2...
I'VE LOST MY GL SONG SHEET!!!!
We have this dance, that has this R & B, Indian and Cheerleading elements all together, and its quite nice... However, the Indian music isn't that entertaining anymore. You know, race equality and all and just imagine non-indian people dancing non Indian parodical dances makes me sick. Indian dances are cool, if they are danced by real Indians.
In GLs now, there is this group, who is always together, and there is this another group, who is also always together.
American Pie: Band Camp is COOL and a MUST WATCH!!!
I don't want to waste my time looking at youngsters giving me money which I cannot pocket!!! Going back to school sucks.
Look at my posts a few months before and you'll find this very ironic cause I was like saying I love Ngee Ann and its the coolest school and I would like to be there everyday...
The thing, I feel so stressed everytime I come to school. I think its because I'm always worrying whether I look ok and everything... And the air is like so thick and unfresh...
I realised one thing. And what better way to say what is in my mind that quote from a quote that my senior quoted:
If you are fated to love someone or to be loved, make the fullest out of it and you will live happily ever after.If not, don't force yourself to love someone or to be loved by someone. It will never work out and you will not be happy eventually.You will know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.The thing is, love is not something to be bartered with. Even if someone truly loves you and everything, if you don't love him, then its too bad. You cannot force yourself to love him, cause such love might cause long lasting pain to both parties.
Me currently, I have my sights on 2 people. They possibly know who they are. Its sad really. But all this will pass soon. My attention span is hopelessly low and I hope that will tide me off my crisis.
Gls Gls... you make me laugh, and you make me angry at times. Why? Discipline. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY DISCIPLINE IN YOU??? The seniors are like so damn nice for not giving us more pumping and I'm already thanking Fate and its like a stroll in the park for all of you. Really, really saded.
Do I regret ever joining Gls? I don't know. Maybe I do, maybe I do not. Have I learned anything? Maybe (which is a nice way to say no.) Not that Gls are bad or anything. Sometimes, some people are meant to be good friends, but not good working buddies. Some people are the direct opposite.
Sometimes I disagree with what my group Aule has done and what the logistics heads (which is Walnut Head and Shing). It is absolutely hilarious to group red oil paint and red acrylic paint together. It is also hilarious to group pails of different sizes, with one that look so much like a basin in the same catergory: Pails. Yes I have my comments but I rather not make them. Why? Cause it is not right to doubt your leader. To doubt your leader and interrupt his commands is rude and makes people to lose respect for them. And anyways they don't care either. So why do I care? To get myself all blackened with the soot of hatred? No man. I am not dumb. They can go all orgy with their work, but I stay where I am, as long as it does not affect me, I don't give a hoot.
However, our wouldbe flag design is not that nice. Why? It is a human. Humans should never be drawn on flags. Why? as the ancients say, 'Ghosts are the easiest to draw and humans and horses are the hardest.' Hong Kai does not like our design also. he's reason was its too tiring to draw and colour it in flag form. I suggested to draw a hammer instead. Jessica reply me with (somewhere along the line, with a nice polite manner tinged with stress and fatigue) have a design ready by me if I want to replace this design. What can I do? I can't draw. I can compose stories, but I can't draw. So what is my say in my group? Zit.
I just learn that my group identity is a ring (or so I think. I can never be sure about anything in Gls nowadays.) . Wow. Not a bad idea though. I'm getting short of accessories in my wardrobe anyways. Can't find a decent brown cap to cover my fuggly hair.
My tagboard is soooooo cold cause noone's using it anymore. Cannot blame them though. This is a place where I place my ideas and such. If you don't like that them, leave it and search for others more suitable for your taste. Not everyone leads a fairytale life. Mine's not a fairytale life.
I feel like the most dumbest idiot in the world. Why? I kept checking Hammachi every now and then, hoping to catch my Gls mates playing DotA so I can join in. Is that like despo or what?
Maybe this is my little way of trying to patch up with my fellow Gls.