+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Friday, March 24, 2006

Wandering Thoughts

"When will you be coming back daddy?"
"I don't know sweetie... look what I've got for you!"
"Wow! Its a red ribbon!"
"Not just any red ribbon. They say that his red ribbon grants wishes."

"In that case, can I wish for you to never go away?"
"... you can!"
"Then I wish daddy never leave me again."
"Well, for the magic ribbon to work, you must hang it up at a high place... like... up there! On our house pillar!"
"So high? How can reach?"
"Well, thats the magic. Once you can fly up there, we will be together again! No ladders though..."
"Don't worry daddy. I will grow tall and get the ribbon up there so we can have fun together forever!"
"I know you will, Milli, I know you will."
-------------------------------------------

"Master Benjamin, you have to get dressed properly in 3 minutes time! We must not be late for the Princess Liea's Birthday Party."
"But Wilfred... I don't even know her..."
"You will know her soon enough. Now get down from the bed and start tiding up."
"Wilfred, can I bring Benny along?"
"No, you cannot bring Benny along."
"Why not?"
"Benjamin Siefred Wolfgang, you are a 14 years old young man and 14 years old young men should not play with dolls, nor be seen by one."
"Benny is not just any doll, he's my best friend, and the invitation says that you can bring along one other guest to the party. My other guest is Benny."
"Ok, Benjamin, sit right here."
"..."
"Do you think Ma'am will be pleased if you bring Benny?"
"No..."
"Do you want to disgrace the name of Wolfgang, and thus bring damnation to you and your family?"
"No..."
"Do you want your faith butler, who have served you for 14 years, to leave you?"
"Heavens no..."

"If that is so, then you cannot bring Benny."
"Can I put Benny in a backpack or something?"
"No. This is not modelling class. This is a high profile party. Noone can bring backpacks to such parties."
"... Then Wilfred, can you take care of Benny when I'm gone?"
"Of course master, of course."

"Master Benjamin..."
"Yes Mary?"
"Senior Butler Wilfred is in the hospital right now, and it is feared that he'll not live to see tomorrow. He wishes to see you."

"... how? How can this be? How can you get involved in a car crash?"
"Master Benjamin, there are many things in life in which cannot be predicted. For those which can be, we must contemplate and enjoy every step of the way."
"Erm, I don't quite understand what you are saying..."
"... Anyways, here's Benny!"
"Benny! ... Benny is unscratched!"
"Yes he is."
"You went back to the flaming car to fetch Benny... Is that why you get burned so badly?"
"It is not Benny's fault, or anyone's fault. I am just doing my job as your butler, an your trustworthy friend."
"Wilfred..."
"Life is short. Enjoy it. Enjoy all that your family gives to you. They mean only good..."
"Wilfred... don't... don't die..."
"All life must end, and mine will end today. Now don't weep for me. 14 year old men shouldn't weep."
"I don't want you to go..."
"Perhaps when I'm gone, Benny will give you the guidance you need. Ah! The light feeling..."
"No, Wilfred! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! Don't..."
-----------------------------------------------

"What does papa look like?"
"Papa? He is a dashing, and handsome man. Very nice to talk to. Very comfortable to be around with."

"Mama, why are you crying?"
"... Its nothing. Sand got in my eye."
"Mama, why does papa leave us? Is it because he don't want us anymore?"
"He did not leave us, silly. I believe he will be back for us one day... One day..."
"Papa.."
"Remember your name. You are Rina Baras. Remember that."
"Yes, mama."

"Papa, I stand before mom's grave and ask you this question, and if you can hear it then answer me: Why do you love mom and made her love you so deeply and then you leave her and cause her to die? I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!!"
"If we ever meet... I will never forgive you..."
----------------------------------------------

"Wee! The swing is so funnnnnnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... omph! Thanks uncle for breaking my fall!"
"No problem, young boy. Youngsters should be more careful nowadays."
"LOL If we are always so cautious won't that ruin all the fun?"
"An optimistic lad I have here, ho! So where are your parents?"
"Mom is cooking lunch! Dad is.. well... missing. Even though dad is gone I'm sure he'll come back for us one day! Mom says he's a nice guy."
"... I'm sure he is. Don't you hate your dad for leaving you and your mom behind?"
"No. Dad is a good person. They say good people have good children, and if I strive to be a good boy, I am sure dad will come back for us! He must have his reasons for leaving us. Sometimes things cannot be explained, some things can. But why ask so much questions when life is just infront of you to enjoy!?!"
"... Good lad. May you find him soon."
"Thank you uncle! have a nice day!"
"Have a nice day too... Kaero."

"... How does the uncle know my name??? Well, it doesn't matter! Hey, its my turn on the slide!"

-------------------------------------------
The above are part of the anime story which I'm going to write. 4 characters have their lives mysteriously entwined by a single surname... Baras. So what does this name signify, and what future holds for the 4 teens? Continue watching!

Life, in its very own, is a muddled mixture of illusions and reality.
Some things can be explained, and some things cannot.
Some people spent their whole life trying to understand their own lives.
Some people seek to disvcover the hidden lives of others.
In any case, life is a mere metaphor.
Not substancial, not visible, yet always around.
It causes pain to those not in tune with its song.
But those who do dance in joy and laughter.
Are you one of those people who dance in joy and laughter?
Teach me too.

Dances well
Sings well
Smiles alot
Curly hair
Pale

OMG I'm describing myself...


alexangelos made an imprint at 3/24/2006 09:46:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011