http://www.colinandkero.blogspot.com/They are so cool.
Sometimes, people just don't understand why other people fell in love with one another, even if it is from people from the same sex. Nowadays cupids arrows flies freely. Love is special and should be treasured, and not bond by any religion, gender or ideals (Being a Pagan, I must respect the laws of nature, and that is, we must breed and make sure humans don't go extinct.) Sometimes its hard to understand how someone can break the laws of nature to love someone of the same sex. But think about it. Homosexuality does not just apply to humans, it applies to oysters and squids and even chimps too!
Which comes to this important question that I must ask myself.
What if I find the person that I like is a guy?
Being a Pagan, am I not going to abide to the laws of nature? Am I not going to breed and have children? Am I not to carry on the human's bloodline?
I feel that if I am going to like a guy, then so be it. I'll break some rules. Not that I've not broken any anyways.
To me, love/like/the likes of love/the love of likes are all precious. If someone likes you, then it is sacred in its own way.
Unfortunately, you are born from a heterosexual relationship from your father and mother. Which means, unless they are bi, they are not going to understand the gay/les/bi you. Even more so if they are really really religious, or very very traditional. This of course can pose a big problem.
Think about it. Your only source of income: gone. You will be practically living in a room full of strangers!
Ok. That is so bad. Ignore the abovementioned. The thing is, your parents have loved you for so many years, and finally when you are sweet 18 and you tell your mom/dad/both that you are gay.
OMGosh they'll break down.
If they hit you, thats ok. If they kill themselves, thats not ok.
Just think. Something that comes out of your body, your own essence, born to be gay. Also comes the part where your father gets all worked up on who will 'carry on the family bloodline'. (For me, this is ok cause I am, after all, the second child.)
But it will also make your father doubt himself as a man, as it made him really really inferior on why he gave birth to 'something (note the harsh realities of life) like you'.
Your mom, will cry and try to comprehend the situation.
Be thankful if your dad isn't all traditional and start to blame your mom for 'a freak like you'.
For me, all this has flashed through my mind.
My mom, thankfully, is really liberal and should be able to take it.
My dad, unfortunately, will freak out and kill me. When I was young I was really girlish (not that I'm not now. I've noticed in recent pictures that this bad habit still sticks with me.) and everything and it was really saddening for him one day one of his colleagues went up to him and say
"Hey, your son like ah gua like that."
OMGosh its really saddening when I heard my father told me that. Not for me, but for my father. Just imagine the humilation he feels. That made me very, very angry with that person indeed.
I don't normally curse, even though I said I always curse when some pisses me off, but I really don't. I'm a nice guy.
But that guy... has made one of my family member sad. And that means... revenge.
Ok, so that pesky guy got sick leave for next week. I think it's fair, isn't it?
As for my dad... I think he has grown acustomed to me over the years. There was one time he got me surprised when I was working in the disco at J' Springs and mom told me 'dad says that you look like a man tonight.' OMGosh that was the best complement I can ever receive.
So... all and all...
find your own true love, my mateys.