I walked upon the empty street.
To find myself in dire straits.
I placed my soul onto people's laps.
To find myself in greater mishaps.
I swam upon the memory seas.
To find myself with useless pleas.
I climbed upon the stonely mountain.
To find myself falling down a cavern.
I sat upon a concrete block.
To find myself the subject of mocks.
I got myself a pet to pat.
To find myself obsessed with that.
I woke up of a refreshing dream.
To find myself down with neverending mean.
I tried my best to live my life.
But what is life doing to me?
Sad poem right?
My lecturer for Plant management said that 3 of his colleagues in NParks when to Institute of Mental Health. When they came back, they were never the same. One of them even committed suicide. He said one of the sydromes of mental problems is sleeplessness, headaches, confused look, which lead to my friends thinking (jokingly of course) that I am mad (they are, however, possibly right)
Sometimes I wonder how we can survive in such drastic environments. As if 2 consciousness in one body is not enough, you have to drag in a religion and more problems into you.I am lost, once more. I don't know what I am anymore.
Well, you are always lost. That's why I'm here. You are never alone, cause I am always with you when you are down. Don't forget about the Pokegang too.Should I tell the person that I like that I am fond of that person?
Well. It depends.It depends? On what?
It depends, first of all, do you talk to that person often? Does that person like you in the first plac? Does the person have a blog or something?Checked. That person has no blog, and I don't speak to that person much.
So there. You shouldn't start.Why?
That person don't even know you! How could you just tell someone you never know 'I like you.' What would you do when someone say that to you? You'll go OMGosh and be so shocked you'll possibly never close your mouth again.I guess so. But I am sure if someone tell me that, I'll be really happy for myself. But you are right. it'll never work out.
Why do you say that?For starters, that person's friends are acquaintences at best, enemies at worst. I mean, if we do get together, its gonna be hard for that person. So I guess I shouldn't be selfish and only care about my own feelings.
You are right only half way. You must also let that person have a chance to think about it. Let that person make the decision.As always, Tim, you are the thoughtful and merticulous one.
Thank you.Another thing.
What?I found two persons that I guessed should be in the site be in the site.
Don't forget that we share the same eyes and ears. I know. So what?So what? Isn't it surprising?
What so surprising on finding someone you know in a site where you already knew they would be there. Isn't it dumb and bloody stupid?You have a point there...
I don't know what to say, but... I've always have a point. or at least, more point then you.LOL.
But of course finding them in the site doesn't really mean they are closer to you, or they suddenly become your friends. it means you have a chance to work hard to earn their friendship.Ok...
Last but not least, Fate bless. And stop writing sad poems. It makes your life miserable, or at least make other people think that your life is miserable. Do you want people to be friends because of self-pity? No right? So stop feeling sad for yourself.You know I excel in sad poems.
The question is, so what? Do you feel a sense of shiokness to tell people 'oh, I have a sadder life then you.' like those drama queens around in the blog community? Or do you rather be likeAmanda and have a happy blog that says happy stuff like 'Isn't it nice that someone out there died for you?'Erm. That is quite a not so appropiate example.
It is. To find someone faithful to their own Patron Spirit is very encouraging. It is the Patron Spirit's good luck that has such devotees.Ok... Thanks anyway.
No probs. Fate Bless.-- End dialogue--