Someone came to my blog when trying to find something on Cheesedale. Go figure. So my blog is so not secret after all.
I am so not going to talk about my pathetic infratuations and shit like that in this post, but instead, I'm gonna talk about other people instead.
Don't treat people like shit, unless, of course, you really hate the person. If you treat people like shit, I'm sure they'll treat you like shit, and things will sure get shitty around there. Look at me, I treat my GLs peeps like shit, and now most of them treat me like shit.
The funny thing about some girls is that they like to be nasty to the guy they like. The problem with that is, why would they want someone as stinking mouthed as you? Seriously, being nicer to the person is a tried and tested method. Even though you know that he is attached or something, control yourself and don't lash out on him. It is dumb and childish and crappy.
I am so not going to help you in anything again. Don't treat me like a toy. I am a genius, and by being a repulsive person that you are, you are denying yourself of my help. I am sure I wouldn't need your dumb witted and annoying rumblings. Don't think I can take all your 'Shut Up' and 'Whatever' shit. Academicly and emotionally speaking, you are of no importance to me, you dumb fat piece of shit.
Look at that, this is the second time in my life in Ngee Ann that I've criticised this particular woman. (close to say the b word.)
The next thing is, how are you going to tackle that so ever love of your life? Or so you think?
Perhaps you've got the wrong idea. Sometimes, you feel, he's to perfect for you, and things like that. But sometimes, the problem is not with whether that person is the one for you. Sometimes is a matter of opening your eyes big big and understand that there is this someone who might be the one for you, but he is just not that perfect. The thing is, don't just go for the looks. Go with your heart. Scan each and everyone, and Fate will lit the way.
There are bound for people to hate you. So accept these people, and understand the reason why they hate you. Doen't really mean you'll have to give in to them though. And if the person you like just happens to be the friend of your enemy, don't give up yet!
Don't be tied down by your parents. They may have their rules for you, follow them. But you must have your own views. They are not necessary right, just like you are not necessary right too. The important thing is, understand why you feel the emotion that you are currently feeling. This will of course make you a better person overall. A good way to identify with your feelings is by writing a blog. But don't use blogger. Use Xanga. Xanga's password protected. You can write more... secret emotions. Is sure got hurt by this fact though.
You are never to 'weak' or 'dumb' for your responsibility. Greater responsibilities are given to you by Fate cause Fate thinks you can handle it. Do not be afraid cause you are never alone. There are people out there who supports you all the way. Believe in yourself, and you will succeed.
Good grief and blessed be.