+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Reminders of the Past

My friend Si Yuan is gonna leave the country soon, apparently studying law in US. He's not taking A levels. He's leaving next month. How am I gonna get decent players in DotA when he's gone? He said that he's not gonna download Warcraft III into his laptop. Sad.
Anyways this stupid idiot kyo99 is using my CD key on lordaeron. now I cannot get to the best server a Singaporean can go for DotA. Damn.
Let us get to more depressing subjects, like Insect Anatomy test, a stupid field trip to nursery that needs to write report, 6 insects for anatomy project, a storytelling project with 2 gays (not the homo gay. The lazy-like-shit gay.), a bad plant management lecturer and a booming autocad SDCA project.
To the nice and fun side, there is going to be a prize presentation for the 2 semester. Finally I can know whether I have once again got the top of the world. I've also bought a new pair of glasses which I'm sure would make me look younger. Finally. I'll get it on Wednesday though. 3 more days of waiting... Sad.
I am late twice already. I think. More often then not I have spent much money on mundane taxi rides to race against the clock.
Ok. Now for something more serious.
Lets talk about my friends. Let start with 'mother'.
'mother' is called 'mother' thanks to her amazing ability to find things I've lost in lesson. Yes. She is that good. Now, why talk about her today? Well, she is having troubles with love recently. She don't want to stress the person up, and I guess the person doesn't know that she like him yet. So there there. Well, I think taking soft steps helps, then swallow him in a big gulp. LOL. Ok. That was dumb. The thing is, you, being a girl, and thus are entitled to the supreme advantage of being able to 'sit and wait for the rabbit to ram its head upon the tree' (the chinese proverb). However, if you do have a particular rabbit in your mind, you could, let what they say, entice the prey with hints. Subtle ones please. Obvious ones make you too desperate. I don't want a desperate mother, thank you. I'm sure something will then happen. But if he is a blockhead like me and 75% of the male population who cannot take hints, be obvious or use 'super hints' like your friends to 'hint' it to him. Always works.

The other person I'm gonna talk about is the person who shares the same 'girl name' as I am. Well, it is Fate (and God's will) that you are invited to create a campus cell for people of her church. It is even better that you start from scratch. It is always good to start from scratch. The thing is, you have a partner, and partners are amazing sources of faith and encouragement (unless, of course, his a bastard. In that case, as the ruffans would say, 'screw him') I am sure this will enforce your faith and will benefit the whole Christian community in the long run. You go girl! And be the cheerful person that you are (Slangky, by cheerful.)

Now lets talk about myself. I am torn apart, sometimes by conflicting thoughts. Trust me, being in Ngee Ann doesn't help this at all. However, I am placing one name at my lips the whole time, determined to make this work. If I have to be infatuated with someone, I rather be infatuated with someone, instead of with the whole world. They say if someone is thinking about you, your eyebrow will tingle. (Is your eyebrows tingling? If yes, you might be the one I'm thinking about!!! Or maybe is another person who's thinking about you. Haha am I tormenting you? LOL.)
I am also slowly staving off the bad habit of mine. This bad habit is making me stray further and further from my goal.

Oh, latest development, something got pierced into mom's foot... we think. She's using a needle to try to get it out now. Ouch. Will be back.

Ok, I'm back. This is like the closest I've ever been to my mom's foot. We even used magnifying glass to see if there's really something stuck in her foot. We finally decided to ignore it.

I have successfully staved off one of my bad habits now, at this moment, and that is revealing too much information then I need to tell. I, for one, is very Izzet, a Ravnica guild that has a dragon for a guildmaster. The guild's weakness is that they will never fail to boast about their achievements, just like me. Sad, right? I guess I just want to be recognised. But most of the time I get recognised for the wrong things.


alexangelos made an imprint at 5/13/2006 11:36:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011