Alexis, get me the Wormwood.
Yes, master.
Do you know what Wormwood is for?
Yes master. It can be used to simulate appetite, as well as removing worms from the body. It is also a feastable insecticide and a good antiseptic.
Good, However, we must not be complecent in such matter such as medicine giving to the sick. Medicine are poisons in their own right. Use them wrongly, and death will visit. We, as healers, must not allow this.
Yes, master.
You are never humble, and this lead to your downfall. Perhaps it is the place where you have studied, where marks and authority are the most important, where power is king. But being a healer, we must not be intoxicated in power or authority. We live alone, humble and learning from Gaia. You always seem eager to expond on your knowledge of the herbs. You are also arrogant and deal with people in terms of their abilities. This is not right. People who many be weaker than you is some ways, might be better in other ways, more observant and more careful. Yes, you may have through knowledge of herbs and how they are used, but these will lead to a wrong diagnosis, which in turn cause more injuries and death. You must understand, my young aide, you are brillant, yes, and may, one day, be even better than me, but you must learn humbility, and always be eager to learn from others.
Yes, master.
I've come to notice your adverse fear if insects. You must understand. Insects are an integral part of herblore. If you fear insects, it will greatly reduce the amount of remedies in your stash. Conquer your fear.
That... I will try, master.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I will not tolerate this. How can you be so without amibition? So weak minded? Love and like is not what you should be worrying right now. When you've master the techniques, you will be blessed with such. Look at you, you were once one of my most brillant student, a perfect liar, good manipulator, but now, a failure, can't even say a good lie. All talk and no action. You are becoming weak, you fool. You know what happens to liars when they convert? They become lost, and confused, and desolute, and die. Not great plans, no power... humbility, fools... these are people with no ambition, no power! You must be spending time with the wrong crowd. Come to us more often. Don't waste your time with weaklings and those with weaker intelligence. They make good slaves, but not good friends. Now be gone, and mediate on this.
Yes, Master.
I don't want to waste a good apprentice.
Yes, Master.
-------------------------------------------------
Alex! Come here!
Yes?
A butterfly! Come hold it!
No way man. Look at its long wiggly feelers and scary looking wings...
Its just a cute little butterfly, dumb dumb! Look at that colourful wing! Come hold it!
... ok... hey it flew away!
Seriously, Alex, you are always scaring people away! Look! Even butterflies are scared of you! You must be more relaxed! Less tense! So serious for what?
Well, I'm not serious! I'm so fun loving and...
Fun loving yes, but only with selected people. People don't have time for knowing you... People don't have to earn their way to be your friend, 'Lex. You must earn, and not wait for friends to drop on you like rain, which they don't, if they do, all of them would have died, isn't it?
Erm... ok...
O.o Oops! To serious!!! Haha. Hey, mind you wheel me over there? My arms are getting abit tired from all that catching.
You twit.
Hey, you know you deserve that. Anyways, you must tell me what happened to your life ok? And tell me all about those stories on elves and dragons and holy grails...! Visit me often ok? Live a good life in my place, ok?
I don't know twit. I don't know. I don't know whether I can lead a good life anot. Just look at me, I'm a failure. I can't be anything good.
You dumb dumb! You can go everywhere like Sentosa and Orchard Road but where can I go? Furthest here, in the hospital's park! How long can I live? I don't even know! But you? You have FOREVER compared to me! SERIOUSLY! You have the legs, and the mind, you should enjoy your life! And stop blaming people on your antisocialness and dumbness. You can be successful, I know that. you've told me about that before, the days you were so happy when someone praised you, or when you get someones faith... I know that. You don't care about getting high marks, you want love, and attention, and care. All these you can get, no, you MUST get. How? By loving, caring and giving OTHERS attention! Not by waiting, dumb dumb!
... ok...
KK! Don't pout, you'll not attract any girls with that dumb face. Go now and be happy! I'll take over my 'ship' for now. Go!!! Remember to visit!