+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Monday, June 26, 2006

Sentiments of a master

Ok. You'll have to wait a bit longer with the KYO post. There is loads of picture to resize just for this blog. Must change blogskin...

Anyways. Some short forms I've invented.

NP people= Onions (a play with annians)
SP people= Sapiens
TP people= Tempoons (erm, really sorry but its really sound like that when you put in the same context as the other 2 polys...)
RP people= Rapians (Something like rapers.)
NYP people= Yangians

The days are gonna be packed. NO THANKS TO POLY FORUM.

Anyways. I've just recieved $2000 THANKS TO SCHOLARSHIP!!!! I LOVE NGEE ANN POLY!!!
I WILL STUDY HARD!!! SMEAR SHIT ON THE WALL (read in chinese)

Ok. At first the post should end here. But I am gonna write something longer as it has been like 5 days since I blogged.

So, what occupied my life these 5 days? (In order of most time spent)
1) Slacking
2) Putting photos and profiles into the websites that I'm enrolled to
3) Autocad
4) Poly forum

The thing is, you shouldn't ogle on someone, looking at him with puppy eyes and not keeping your mouth closed. Its like a dog spraying jizz all over the place. It shows that you are desperate and its never good to be desperate. I know all this shit that guys like all this vulnerable cute shit but the thing is that looking vulnerable isn't really the same as being desperado.So shut your trap, be focused and start moving on. Never forget about the past. If you do, the same old thing is going to happen to you again, and you are going to say 'oh, why is my life so fucked up?' Its more fucked up for me who have to be with you forever. So spare me, k?

Be positive, be confident, and fuck those assholes who wants to bring you down. Yes all the Mom shit about 'oh you should help people and be kind and be honorable' piss off!!! We should bloody make a name for ourselves and do the best of our abilities. I mean, just look a your face. The moment when you don't smile, people hate you. And why is that? Because you are born with the evil face! Don't be a hypocrite. Come to the dark side. When you embrace who you TRULY are, you will have all that you want. You are no goody two shoes. You are not dancer. You are no idol. You are no rebel. So stop trying to be one, cause it makes people sick, and worst of all, it makes you sick. Remember all those times you've past? The NRA audition? The dying of your hair? All these hypocritical shit really harms you man. Be yourself. Mom and Dad can't stand your straightforwardness? Give them the Act man. Let them be happy. But make sure that one day, they'll really pay if they get into your bad books. please. Don't tell me you don't think about all this things. You do, but you try to be nice. To be goody woody. Go to hell man, your acting makes me sick. once a demon, always a demon. Nothing can change it. An assassin never stops being one until they die. When they retire, they die. Same as you. The moment you retire, you die. Do the right thing. For the both of us.

I know who I am, and I want to change. I know that one day, I will find my spot. I may be evil and pessimistic, but I know that when I was young, I was not like that. Therefore, I must be that young Alex again. My name: RuiFeng, can either mean 'That Who Light Up People's Lives' or 'That Who Continues the Fires of War' I rather be the one who light up people's lives, then the destructive other. I will surely make it. I know I can. I hae friends who are good. I have good parents and a good brother. I know I can be good too. Even if this is causing me great discomfort, I will shed the evil shell, and be someone that my mom can be proud of.

You know you want to be different. You want to win. You don't care about your studies, you care only about the winning. You see, you are being yourself as we speak! You have no way to change, no chance in hell to change. To tap into your genius, you'll need to embrace me, embrace the evil in which you are.

I will. And I assure you, that I will be who I am meant to be, by the grace of Fate, I will become someone I can be proud of. Someone my friends can be proud of. People care about me, Tim. People really do. I must not fail them. There maybe times where some people really piss me off, and I indulge in evil tinkering of others, but I know that one day, I will lead myself out of the darkness, and be nice and caring and friendly and full of love.

That day will never happen. And you know why? You can never be a turtle without a shell. you can never be a fish that walks on land. Even if you do, you will forever feel awkward. You will never belong to this world. Because you kept thinking of being pure. being pristine. Being vulnerable and innocent. You are NOT. You are a shark. Don't go and start being vegetarian with me.

For so long I wish to seal you. I know you genuinely want my happiness, but I know that in my heart, one of the things that will bring me happiness, is love. Love and approval from my parents and brother, love from friends, and love and love from my partner. Fame, power and privilage, all these are placed very highly in my heart, yes, but they will never be more important than love, in me.

We shall all be testament of what will become of Alex Lin RuiFeng.



alexangelos made an imprint at 6/26/2006 01:16:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011