One of my bestest friends ever Shen Si Yuan, will be going to States today.
Had alot of memorable times with him... he's really smart, yes, and reads alot, often spilling lots of elvish on all of us. he's also pretty competitive, academically and althetically. he's also really, really tall. Easily one of the tallest in our cohort. How can me, Nick, Chou Shing and Wei Sen forget about the Sentosa Chalet? The chalet was like from hell with his mom telling us to sleep at, oh YEAH, 10.00pm. And it was bugs galore there. Damn scary to someone like me. Yes, he's pretty uptight last time, but now... he's wild man! Bad influence from me, sorry guys, I've made him as mad as me! Girls out there, if you don't mind a super tall, super funny and super clever ABC, why don't you give him a call now? LOL.
And below is a excrept from Friend's Appreciation Day 2005.
Si Yuan... I knew him during the first week at sec 3. He was talking with Nicholas (another friend of mine) about Diablo 2 and somehow like my usual self I dig my nose into their matters and soon somehow I click with these two geniuses.He's another amazing guy. He's tall, intelligent and sensible and spots an American accent (due to his childhood in America). At first he was uptight and the way he speaks makes you think that he's snobbish. But his not. He's really humble and very knowledgable, but can be kind of shy. He spots a bad hairstyle back then. Now, ha, he's a changed man. He's outspoken, great and I'm not surprised if he's the center of attention. He's hairstyle changed but he's still wearing that obiang white school shoes and likes to wear shorts to small for his size. If you are friends with him, you are a lucky person. he carries a conversion well provided you have the intelligence on par with it. If you don't well... But now he is very much socialable, can say a lame joke or two, and can fine tune his conversation with people of varying intelligence. He says I infected him and made him mad. I guess I've unearthed that streak of rebelliousness and madness in him. He's now a happier soul.Why we click? I guess our mutual thirst for knowledge, our love for storylines and Magic the gathering. He love to make up this RPG games that we'll play during assembly or before flag raising. Its funny, he was friends with me cause he thought that I've no friends in class and pitied me. Well, till now I still did not forgive him. But we are in friendly terms nonetheless. Being with him makes me feel at ease even though there's a certain degree of envy in me. He has a certain kind of innocence, untouched by social evils like backstabbing and gossiping, that makes me feel really comfortable.He's currently studying in the first year at Raffles Junior College.Si Yuan, I'm very happy and proud to be your friend. I'm even happier to have known that you remembered me even till now. You may say 'how can I be forgettable'? Well, to be uncared for is even worse then being not remembered. I guess your social life is picking up and hopefully soon you'll have a life of your own, flying by your own wings and ideals, which I must say is very good. I hope we can stay in contact (Dear readers, its not that we are in bad terms, its because, his communication connectivity to the world is very... limited). You've changed so much since we've first met and I look forward to the next time we meet again. Till next time!
Goodbye friend. Stay in touch.
Do you know that the title 'Wisdom of the Ancients' appear in my blog more than 4 times? Freaky.
Anyways, for people who ask me what KYO is like, here's archieved posts of previous KYOs:
2004 KYO2005 KYO2006... is for you to make.
Ta ta!