I love playing DotA with my older brother. I know that one day, he'll be better than me, cause, though I can plot and strategize, he has more superior cyclomotor skills. It really funny though, how he first respond with DotA.
"Hey, Fuzzy Wuzzy eh! I'm a Fuzzy Wuzzy Convert!"
"Ah, the Urza Warrior."
"I'm an Axe convert! Behild the dancing ballerina!"
"Ah Axe..."
"Hey! Tinker's really good at farming! I'm a Virot' Tinker's Convert!"
"Ah, the Virot's Tinker..."
"Hey! I'm a Sand King convert!"
"Sand king's good..."
Ok, so he converts easily.
Then when it comes to play...
When my Faceless Void is about to hit him...Hellspawn (my bro) has pawned Dwarven Sniper Computer [Insane] for 100 gold!
My brother ks my dwarf with burrow strike!!!"Hahaha brother!!!""Oh mockerena huh!""Hahaha!!!""Oh!!! Treachery (Say that in Yoda's voice, the 'and fear leads to suffering' voice) Huh!!!! So you want to play treachery huh?"Later in the game...
Chronosphere him, who has just epicentred and 3 enemy heroes. Uses Manta Style.Alex Lin Rui An has pawned Chao's Knight Computer [Insane] for 100 gold!
Alex Lin Rui An has pawned Dwarven Sniper Computer [Insane] for 100 gold!
Alex Lin Rui An just got a double kill!
Alex Lin Rui An has pawned Treant Protector Computer [Insane] for 100 gold!
Alex Lin Rui An is dominating!
Alex Lin Rui An has a mega kill!
Alex Lin Rui An just got a triple kill!
"Bwa hahahaha!!!!""Oh! Mockerena huh! You fool!""Hahahhaa!!!!"Well, that's pretty how our normal game goes, us laughing all the way. Almost at the midor late game when the situation stabilizes, we would 'herd' the heroes, as in, kill the heroes, but not destroying the towers in their base, so as to kill them for sport. Really, really fun. Its like hunting rabbits. Always cool.
I
seriously think battle net is full of tetestorone filled adolescents who just can't wait to spray their jizz on your face if they can. Seriously, just look at their fucked up behaviour everytime, especially that of Singaporean games. No humidity at all. They are like going 'Chee Bye' and 'Fuck' and 'Noob' all the whole game. Seriously, this is a game that I want to win too, but these profanities are not necessary for a good game, so keep them fucking to yourself, yes?Some of them are really pro players, but with that fucked up attitude, they expect to go far? Seriously. Get a life.And don't get me started on mhers (maphackers) and losers (they are one and the same, aren't they?)
A maphacker is a person who uses this program that allows him to see the whole map, so he very well know where each and every hero is, and can easily avoid ganks and backstabs. Maphackers are especially powerful with mass killing heroes like Zeus, backstabbers like Furion and Mercurial, as well as Pudge.Seriously, whats the use of cheating in a game? Or cheating for that matter? Considering this is a game played for the enjoyment of multitudes, not just for you only. By cheating, you ruin the game for everyone. Its a game of skill, don't waste our time deluding yourself that you are pro, cause you are not.
And don't be a loser to see veteran players (like me) who know exactly where you are due to your substandard ability to hide yourself. My supeior skills sacred you till you peed in your holy pants when I ambashed you when you try to ambush us, or buying things. So you go 'OH!! MH!!!' or 'WOW, NICE MH' Fuck off losers! Don't blame me for your dumb stupidity!!! Want to ambush hide properly, and don't be a dumbass and do routine movements like moving through the lane in a straight line when dying, cause I notice my teammates, even when I'm busy myself. I see your dying asshole, and I intend to fuck it. DIE BITCH.Wow, that's lot of hate! Ok. The thing is, please be honorable and responsible for what you say and do outside. It is an obligation for us to grant good games to everyone and its yours to. Yes, you maybe a pro, but it doesn't mean that you insult the losing team when you are assured of victory. Thats uncharismatic and unethical. It just shows how thick you are and how childish you can be. You are a noob once remember? And stop saying things like 'You lose, noobs!', or shout 'fucking leavers' (oops, excuse me for that) The thing is, those who never leave the game is still in the game, and you can't jolly well do that when they are alreasy out of the game, right? All that is left is the unnoobish, honourable players who continue playing with you guys even when though they already know they can't win. Is that the way to treat such a respectful person?
So what are you waiting for! Go play a battlenet game with honour today!!!