+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Higher Authority

Just in case people think I'm crazy and the chain is for cosmatics, the chain really hurts. It cuts through my skin.
But it is worth it.

JingXiu told me something today that is really insightful.

"Once upon a time, a boat crushed a fish because the fish was wedged between the shore and the boat. The boat kept crushing fishes everytime it tries to land on the shore.

Adam: Is the deaths of the innocent fishes the fault of the captain?
Bob: Yes.
Adam: Not really.
Bob: Then whos fault is it?
Adam: Yours.
Bob: ??? Why?
Adam: You have blamed someone who did not wish for this to happen. By blaming someone who does not delibrately cause the harm, you have sinned, for you have created fault onto someone who deserve none in the first place.

Hows that? Never blame someone if the fault is not directly theirs to blame. Do not kill the child to get back at the parents. Do not destroy an organisation for his sake. Do not trample on others hopes because they are related. For this will create more sin.

Sin, what am I talking about when I say this word?
Sin talks not of divine punishment but of internal punishment: The punishment of the heart. I am talking about the punishment done by your very own conscience, for such punishment is the worst. Conscience can make your most perfect day seem bleak, drain your happiness even when you do the joyous of things.

Does this mean you should not have a conscience?
No.
It means you should listen and adhere to your very own conscience.
Conscience is shaped by your beliefs, your ideals and your religion.
For me, Fate does not care if a terrorist bombs a country, or if a plague spreads somewhere out there, cause it is all in Her plan, and the deaths, repercussions and other bad things due to it are all necessary for her reasons.
As is the law of my Patron Spirit, everything happens for a reason. There is no bad, until it affects me negatively, and there is no good, until it affects me positively.
If someone I hate is dead, then it is good, cause I am happy. I will not worry about the fact that I am rejoycing on the death of a fellow human being. I am clear of my emotions and if I hate you, I want you dead, out of my life.
If someone I hate is killed by someone I like, I'll be happy, then sad, cause the someone I like likes me so much as to kill my enemy, but in the end he has to go to jail or even die for his crimes, and that is something to be sad about.

All things happen for a reason. And to understand the reason of why things happen is the ultimate enlightenment path for all followers of Fate.

You might know me, for example, because you think I'm smart, and might help you in your future assignments. I may click with you because, well, I'm a bitch and think you look cute. The thing is, Fate's designs might be that you pass your module and course because of me, and I get more understanding about my feelings on love as I now very much in need of. Both stand to gain, and thus there is no bad.
A real life example would be me getting to the Social Psychology course. I've learnt much things and have seen much things that are set by Fate, not for me, but from her random experiences I gain. Fate cares for the whole, for what whole, we might never know, but Her designs will benefit all who are affected by it.

In this case, then, it can be said that positive minded people are always in the good lights of Fate while pessimists are in the bad lights of Fate. Because ultimately it is how you INTERPRET the situation that truly matters. Fate can only provide the oppotunity: You must provide the desire to understand.

So open yourself to Fate and be who you are born to be.

Ok no more about religion and lets get cracking on jokes!!!!

Your mama's so fat that
when she walked pass the television, we missed five episodes !!!!
she went onto the weighing scale and it reads... TO BE CONTINUED!!!
when she gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down!!!!
I ran around her twice and got lost!!!
she has to iron her pants on the driveway!!
even God couldn't raise her spirits!!!
I had to roll over twice to get off her!!!
she had a dream of marshmellows and when she woke up her pillows were gone!!!
she was baptized at Sea World!!!
her waist is called equator!!!

Your mama's so old,
I told her to act her own age, and the bitch died!!!
she farts out dust!!!

And a very good Aseop love story.
"Once upon a time, a guy was attracted to this girl. The girl told the guy that if he waited for her outside her house for 100 days at an appointed time, she might accept his friendship and consider going out with him.

True enough, every day at the appointed time, the girl, through the window in her room, could see the guy waiting down there outside her house.

On the 100th day, however, the guy could not be spotted.

Curious and anxious, the girl went downstairs, only to find a note left in her letter box.
It was from the guy.

'I am attracted to your beauty, and keen to know you. But I need to retain some self-respect for myself.'


alexangelos made an imprint at 7/06/2006 11:43:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011