+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Growth of New Life

Today was a very proud moment for me.
One of the two saga seeds that I've planted in a pot has germinated! OMG I'm so proud la. seedlings of trees rarely sprouts, especially in indoors. I was tending my mini garden in my balcony one day and I was like 'WTF a new weed on my pot?' then with closer inspection I realised its the sapling of my saga seed! With this happiness in me I went to my mother and patched things up with her. (We had a quarrel yesterday.)

This kind of events is known as Fates Cues. They are events that cues you to do something. Some Fates Cues that has made me the person I am today is:

1. The street fighter game which has given me the name Alex.
2. The ICT society guy which has inspired me to have the DotA nick ICT society.
3. Wayne which has inspired my alexsenbonzakura blog address.
4. Celestial zone which has inspired me to go for Chess Club.
And alot more, which I have promptly forgottened, but they have made huge impact on my life.
5. me getting 12, and into the HLM course.
6. Me getting into 1/1, 2/1 in JSS.
7. Me getting into 3/5, 4/5 in JSS.
8. Me knowing wonderful teachers like Miss Chua, Mrs Thai and many more.
9. Me joining Red Cross. (The first CCA which I committed in.)
10. Me born in Singapore.

The Fates Cues which I've seen this few weeks are:
1. CC Toastmasters club poster. So now I know what a toastmaster is. He's someone who is very good at event relations. The fact that I've seen this word in NP list of CCAs and remember it, and that I've seen the poster today with the meaning known to me, shows that I am 'Cued' by Fate to join the Toastmasters club. Maybe Fate thinks I'm lacking in social skills.
2. Wei Qi camp's name is Illuminati. The funny thing is, some of them don't know about this highly not-so-secret club.
You mean you also don't know about the Illuminati? Go check internet.
3. Me knowing Andrian, which in turn lead me to the blog of him and jerrold, which in turn gave me the wonderful 'Forever Love' song by Wang Lee Hom. I think its by Lee Hom.
4. Me reading Collin & Kero's blog, than read the comments and discovered this guy Jer's blog, and got the wonderful song 'This Gift' by 98 degrees.
5. Me reading Felicia's blog, and got 'Endless Story'.
(Till this point you might think 'he got a few songs, big deal.' But the thing is, this song was very right on the occasion which I've heard them, and they were very meaningful to me even till now.)
And many more. Which I've forgottened.
Fate gives lots of Cues to you, in which you'll discover to get closer to accomplishing your Niche. All you have to do is be attentive to Her various little Cues.

Till then, bless be, and be attentive to your Cues.


alexangelos made an imprint at 9/03/2006 10:15:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011