+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Friday, September 01, 2006

TDP 3

The rope course was... fantastic!!! I just simply love screaming!!! The feeling of losing control... it was scary and fun at the same time!!! And now I understand APPLAUSE much better now. ETHICS LOL.

A Strider must remain discreet. for me, I am to attached to my friends, that is why I tend not to make more. If I am too attached, I can be distracted and disillusioned on their Niche. Fate knows this, and grants me my peace. I am grateful, though secretly I get a bit jealous of those who has millions of friends. But I know I am easily distracted by people. perhaps after I work on my perserverence and discipline can I allow myself to have more friends. But till then, Fate bless me with friends that further Fate's causes.

Talked about religion to Jeff today. Now, I am even more convinced that my path is the right one.

People my think Striders are heartless, and also despotic and disillusioned people. But we are not. We are also not anti-social. I will train the future Striders to be pro-social, something I'm not, for only by having an extensive network can a Strider extend his influence on his Charges. Sometimes, we must kill 1 person to liberate a thousand people. But who are we to think that they are to be killed? Fate will decide. We must consider all views, and act upon the results. We do not accomplish change by procrastinating and getting past red tape and ethics, we accomplish change by taking action.

Murderers too have a Niche. Perhaps they are guided by Fate to kill, for some reason, like population control, or the person might do something that might kill millions of Niche unfulfilled people in the future. Many things we cannot understand, or Fate plans ahead. What we can only do is to release a persons Niche to him, so that he can accomplish the task he is due. No matter it is to kill, destroy, plunder, maybe even the Striders themselves might get killed. We will, of course, try to live, but we will understand, if we die, our mission is over, we have accomplished our Niche, we can do no more for the Web, and we can rest in peace. Life and death is an integral part of life. If there is life, there must be death. This is the bottom line. There is no good, there is no evil. There is only inbalance. We live to get the balance again.

Will future Striders be terrorists? Will future Striders train terrorists? I hope not. But Fate has her ways (though it might seem evil to us humans) to control the population. Breaking of Threads (kill) is the last resort, as the Rule of Striders state. We try not to break Threads because there are people whose Niche is to break Threads. (Suicide bombers, for example) Yes, we are a bunch of people who thinks that the ends justifies the means, but our means are noble.

Of course, there are people who Niche is to catch these killers. So everything is balanced. Humans are the source of all trouble. Seriously.

Cheers my friends, and may you find your Niche.


alexangelos made an imprint at 9/01/2006 10:20:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011