+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Thursday, September 07, 2006

We are Going To Ibiza!!! (Ok, actually, to Chess Club Camp!!!)

Before all the happy things, its time to be sad.
Yes, Mr Steve Irwin is dead. (You know, that crocodile hunter?)
One who is so close to Gaia has returned to her. Feel sad for his children. Be brave Mrs Irwin.
Will miss his entics and his eduacational shows.
He might have survived if he did not pull out that stinger on his chest. Well, I guess he's the expert there. Maybe he fears the poison. (I, however, is an expert on impalement. Do you know that if you pierce a rod through your anus and to a slight angle that comes out of your shoudler, thereby missing the heart, I can keep you alive for as long as 24 hours? Wow!!! The thing is, do not remove the pieced object from your body, cause its the only thing stopping the blood from spilling out, thus killing you.)

Another news. A child is dead in Singapore.
How? Flesh eating bacteria.
Yes, WTF flesh eating bacteria in clean green Singapore? (Though I challenge this claim. Just look at the MRT toliets. Green maybe. Green of spit.)
The funny thing is, the bacteria is found ON OUR SKINS CONSTANTLY NAUTRALLY.
Yes. You might die any moment. Just allow the bacteria to break through your muscle membrane, as it eats through your muscles, killing you inside out. Makes you think twice about pulling that yummy scab off huh?

This two events made me think.
Life is so fragile.
If Fate or Gaia wants your life, a little cut will do. You'll die, and no medicine or science can help you. (The flesh eating bacteria has only one cure: amputation.)
Mr Irwin, who wrestled countless crocs, near so many dangerous animals, smiled and contributed to so many documentries, is dead, because of a docile stingray's sting. (Do go and gourge yourself in stingray meat because of this. The stingray is innocent.)
So how? Do we live in fear for our lives everyday?
Gaia is not bias. When she removed threads, She does not go 'Oh this guy is so faithful to me!!! I'll not kill him!!!' No. She goes 'Yank!!' and you are dead. When your time has come, when you are to return to Her, she breaks, whether you like it or not. She does not discriminate. The balance must be kept.
You are going to die anyway, one way or another. So why not live life to the fullest? The next time you get stung by a stingray, you know you can die in peace.

NOW FOR THE HAPPY THINGS!!! WOO HOO!!!

The chess club camp (which come to amount to CCC, or C cube) is tommorrow! And I won't be online for 2 days!!! No I will not die of starvation. Wonder what will happen there. Noone I know is there... so I kinda don't want to go anyways. And the catashrophe, 'Da Nan Ren, Sia Nan Ren' last episode is tommorrow!!! NOOOO. Shit man. This people sure know how to pick dates.

The NRA is going to have this dance concert thingy in the NP convention centre on the 11 and 12 of November, I think. I'm going for sure, because Fate Cued me to.

I bought a small wooden bat (the baseball shit, not the one batman got his name from.) for the Pokegang!!! The bat is from Art friend, and this is like the first time I went to Art Friend!!! (I always go to Art Mart.) ITS SO BIG AND IT HAS EVERYTHING!!! I almost wanted to buy the whole shop!!! But but but... I controlled myself. LOL. So I've only bought the little bat for the pokegang.

The Poly Forum people is so nice and friendly and humorous and fantastic and I think Poly Forum actuall event is going to be FANTASTIC!!!
However, there is some complications.
According to... hidden information got from spies, it seems they are going to have 4 people of the same sex and poly but DIFFERENT teams to stay in one room.
ARE YOU GUYS NUTS? YOU WANT US TO SLEEP WITH PEOPLE WE HARDLY KNOW? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR VALUABLES?
*Cools down* Sometimes, adults also need to THINK SMART.

The board game is going SWEET!!! Unfortunately, I will not be there when it is printed. *Sobs* But hey, I played a part in it. The best thing is, I've known a bunch of friends!!!

Which brings me to one thing.
If I were to be a bit thick skinned, if I were a bit more friendly, to join in to the GLs conversations and lunches, to mingle more. I guess I be more close to them, yeah?

Here are some songs I so LOVE!!!
You're my number one (got liao!!!)
Sailor song by Toybox (got liao!!!)
We are going to ibiza by the Vengabonds (got liao!!!)
Tarzan and Jane by Toybox (got liao!!!)
Best Friends by Toybox (got liao!!!)
Cartoon heroes by Aqua(I WANT!!!)
Swing swing by All American Rejects(I WANT!!!)
The two bardot songs by Bardot. ( I WANT!!!)
Sway by PCD (got liao!!!)

Is it wrong to befriend someone for a purpose? I think not. We are all using each other. We want a fairytale life, but all we have is now. Those who adhere to fairytale rules will lead sad lives. Those who adhere to Gaia's rules lives in joy.

A penny for your thoughts. (Which comes to the question: How much iSingapore money is a penny?)


alexangelos made an imprint at 9/07/2006 06:37:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011