Erm... not hinting that DotA pig. Or cow. Or cow pig for that matter.
It is really nice, really enlightening to be neutral and all. But its really hard when you yourself is not neutral at heart. When you are doing things that you feel totally with, when you are conflicting and contradicting yourself, you hurt yourself. Which is bad. Being bias is just being human. And it is impossible to totally remove bias from your heart. But you can lessen it, and accept other different people.
On a lighter note, it can be worth noting that a single letter can make a really bad difference to the word you are trying to use. So is wrong phrasing.
Here's a motivational message I wrote on my CCAmates Cbox.
"You are NOTHING like dumb. You are just being a goof friend. Stay strong =)"
After I've typed that, I read it again, and it really means something else from the message I intended to convey. It shallowly means:
"You are nothing. And dumb too. You are also sarcastically goofy."
Which is NOT what I want to convey.
Well, hope the last sentence makes him rethink my message +)
Animes I'm currently watching: bleach. Nice anime. I LOVE YACHIRU!!! I ALSO LOVE GASELLE! AND RUKIA! AND UNOHANA DAISHO! AND YAMAJI! AND ICHINOSE! AND YASHINO! AND BYAKUYA! AND LIRIN! AND CLOUD! AND NOVA! AND CHADO! AND INOUE! AND YOURICHI! AND URAHARA KISUKE!!! AND TOSHIRO!!! AND
The list goes on. And on.
Really, I don't know what the anime junkies mean by 'the filler episodes are boring' but the fillers really kept me on the edge. If I'm a character in Bleach, I might be Bounto, cause using a doll is really something I would do, you know, having something to protect and fight for me. Maybe I'll be something like the Bounto with the Rizu doll, controlling people and doing my dirty work... But he's really evil and I'm glad Soi Fong the lesbian bitch killed him. And the next episode (101) will be 11 squad Captain Mayuri "The fucker stupid asshole bastard" versus the old man Bounto. Its a weird match. For one, you want him dead. But for another, Bountos are supposed to be evil, so you want them dead. What will the writers do? Hmm. But considering the odds, and the manga, we know that he's alive and well, which really sucks. Contrary to popular belief, Mayuri is not really beastly looking. He actually a dazzling handsome well muscled man that purposely disfigures himself with gadgets and bad manners. Damn I hate him for that. Got good face go disfigure with clown crayons. Damn you.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE VIZARD ARC IN ANIME!!!
And really, I really love magical girl animes, like Cardcaptor sakura, Pretty Cure, Yucie, magical girl Nanoha, Kiddy Grade and many more. Why? They are all very idealistic and the costumes are drool worthy! (Not hinting that I want to wear them myself, which would induce vomit even in me.) I just love them cause the main characters know what they want, and do what their heart tells them to do, which is really what life is. Not only that, they say these very lame and long incantations to summon their powers which are really cute!
I'm also a fan of Utawarerumono, Hellsing, Elven Lied (Very RA, with blood, breasts and body parts galore.), Scrapped Princess, all those with a post apocalyptic theme. Love them. Also those animes with magical incantations and spirits and mana and spells and such.
NO I DON'T LIKE GUNDAM. But I like the songs though.
I DON'T LIKE LOVEY COUPLE COMICS EITHER. Cause they are boring.
And...
I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS SAILOR MOON!!!
Well thats alot.
Now for the thing some of you have been waiting for.
The 10 truths of Ideals/Feelings/Passion
1st truth: It is the ideals and beliefs of a person that make him. Thus, a person is nothing without his beliefs.
2nd truth: There will always be people who oppose your beliefs. They are not always your enemies.
3nd truth: Outside influences will either break or make your ideals/beliefs. In your lifetime, you will influence other people, and be influenced by other people.
4th truth: There are always people who share the same beliefs as you. They might not be your friends.
5th truth: Believing and not acting is as good as not believing at all.
6th truth: To believe/take in other people's beliefs without careful consideration is dumb.
7th truth: People are attracted to people who has their own beliefs and values. Similarly, people shun people who does not have their own beliefs and values.
8th truth: When someone argues with you, they are showing interest in you.
9th truth: Being passionate about something is when you utterly believe that the thing will happen.
10th truth: Having feelings for something is when you utterly believe that you can be part of the thing.
11th secret truth: Ideals spawn more ideals. Thus, noone can ever fulfil all their ideals. That said, ideals must be at the pinnacle of your dreams, where you strive to at the end. With each step you make, you will be happier, and become more confident, for when you do things that you strongly believe in, you will achieve perpetual happiness.
Wow, thats loads of philosophical shit! Well, I hope it helps!