Listening to the sad ending song in Princess Hours, one of those comedy/drama shows by the sassy Koreans. Its really nice, and I don't really think I'll get tired of listening to it.
Princess hours is a nice show. Really. But the plot can get abit... plain. The girl are always full of personality (Kim Sam Soon, that princess) and the guys are crap, personality wise (Lee Shin, the 'fake' crown prince, and the boss in Kim San Soon).
However, I'm still a sucker for Korean shows. Maybe its the actors and actresses.
I don't, unlike like millions of girls out there, Joo Ji Hoon (The 'fake' crown prince) cute. He is like so... plain. The real crown prince (Kim Jeong Hoon) is so much cuter. Period.
And their bands? Always short forms. TVXQ, or Tong Vfang Xien Qi who is so damn popular. A 5 member band. Their leader, U-KNOW Yunho, is so damn cute. Gosh he has the 'Hady smile': he snile which when you see, you just melt into a puddle of water and you start to unconsciously grab the phone and start voting for him; and there's HERO Jae Joong who looks really like a girl but its a guy, however, you just know that he's a guy. Trademark crucifix ear rings.
Their singing? Damn good. Really. No kidding.
Its sad they have a club that specifically anti them. One of the anti club members gave YVXQ a soup made of superglue which unfortunately was drank by Yunho. He didn't die, and didn't press charges. Damn good guy right?
Then there's TRAX (with each members having weird names, like X-mas), HOT, BoA, KRY, SES... The list goes on.
And they like to shuffle their singers. This singer might be in this band in one year, and in another year you'll find them in another band. Ma chiam migration like that.
And all of them MUST LOOK CUTE. Woman must be slim and rebonded hair and perfect faces and stats and guys must either look very much like a boy (Yunho), or very much like a gir (Jae Joong. No man or trans allowed.
And boy can they dance. You must be THIS GOOD to be in a KOREAN boyband. Really.
Today I've Staff and Students Day dance practice, and it was really tiring. I really love the Hey Mickey part. Its damn cool, except for the last part which I think its damn crap. But but but... I am ok with the decision, cause my philosophy is, 'Do nothing unless you can change something'. And I am not as expert in dance as the others, so I've better keep my mouth shut and go with the flow. The dance, all and all, is really not bad. We'll see how, ya?
Witnessed something that happened to someone which I've experienced before. And its not a good thing. But she's also very BHB, putting pictures of a guy and her stand together, just aching to get gossip and fun poked out of her. The funny thing is, the guy here has NO FREAKING REACTION to this AT ALL. Its us the friends that got all excited instead. What the.
Tissu culturing is really very troublesome. You wash your hands like 4 times all together (while some of them washes like 10 times. Crazy) and try to avoid contaminating the culture. And everything needs to be sterilised (which brought forth the joke: 'Have you been sterilised?' & 'I'm not clean anymore!') and the culture room, ho ho, you have to wear plastic bags over your shoes and shower cap over your head!!! Just to grow a plant. Hmm.
I study soil, the flesh of Gaia. Nothing can be more honourable.
Cheers.