Powerpoint is like one of the few greatest inventions in the world man... without it, we would be holding signboards like salesman (wait, thats what the Bio 3rd years are doing that now... =p)
Anyways, today is our Plant Genetics and Breeding (PGB) project 2 presentation day. I dare say I did good, though my partner wasn't as good at articulating as me...
Then there was this 2 girls (which I shall not say who...) who just quite literally have slides with words and only words for like 10-15 slides, and the words are size 12-14 words... and I was like laughing and laughing (not loud, but I was spasming) until I cannot take it anymore and cried.
One thing to note about me is when I get to happy or amused, I cry. I cannot help it. It just natural to me.
Its like super obvious they cut and paste lah. And is it really that hard to find orchid pictures?
Heiz. Some people just don't know that powerpoint is called powerPOINT and not powerPARAGRAPH for a reason.
Got my all new 1001 Garden Plants in Singapore!!! The book is ex you know... but its like double the number of plants in the previous book... Not to mention extra thicker as well. Can use to throw at robbers... I don't want to throw it away like that leh the previous book kinda wasting money... Give to my juniors? They'll probably get the new one anyways.
Tommorrow is LD presentation. I really like my 2 point perspective. I think it rocks, and the 2 teens which I've drawn on my perspective (1.5 m tall teens, yes, a bit short for some of you girls, but they look just right in my drawing) is like 2 of the best humans I've drawn so far.
And I just realised after I've coloured everything nicely that I'm not drawing on Markers Pad but ordinary photocopy paper. Saded.
I've bought my new years clothes on last Saturday! One of them is this white vest which I intend to have a black top below it, which I've bought also... the cutting is amazing the black top... And I've bought a jacket with floral patterns at the shoulders... I've never bought anything with floral patterns before, not even a hawaii shirt, and now I've bought 2 with it...
I wanted to find a cap with black and white prints (maybe a few diamonds...) with strong and semi-formal feel but I just can't find it anywhere. I went to Bugis, I went to Far East, Heeren, Cineleisure, nothing. Should have went to Wisma but did not cause I was really, really tired. I was carrying PGB's super thick notes all around my shopping spree, and its really putting a toll on me after awhile... And I still can't find the cap.
Went *scape which is like near the Youth Park and they were like having the '100 chairs' campaign, which they auction chairs done by local designers and art students for charity. I think its really a cool idea and I've even bidded for one of the chairs, which I did not win =( I really, really love that chair cause its like green in colour(not just an green, a nice rich pastel green) with a girl in the middle of a bunch of casper like ghosts (which are green as well =)). ITS SO FREAKING NICE LA. But the bid went from $15 to $70!!! How the heavens can I pay $71 for a chair? Shits. I can only afford like $25 dollars at most.The winner of the bids will also receive a free membership with 77th Street, just the one stop supermarket for accessaries in Singapore...
Heiz get so sad just thinking of it.
Pictures of my clothes and my drawing will be up by the end of today. Look here!