+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Daymares

Having dark dreams lately (not wet dreams, sadly). Dreams of blood and killing, dreams of pain and suffering. The funny thing is that I'm disgusted and annoyed, but not afraid.

It was after the sports meet, all of us are going to have a bath in the common washroom, but a sight of gore greeted us.
It was heads, severed from their bodies, hanging by ropes attached to the ceiling. Blood was dripping from the gasping end of their necks. Hanging like children mobiles, swaying to the currents from the fans. Some of the heads are lucky, they kept their bodies, but felt cold without their skins.
"Well, we still have to bath don't we?" I thought (In dreams its hard to know whether you are thinking or speaking) So I crouched low and tried to avoid the heads and bodies. Much to my dismay, blood from the cadevers dripped onto me. When I reached the showers, I was already covered in blood. Bathing was quite distracting as you feel that the heads and corpses are looking at you.

ZAP!!!

I was in a gymnasium, where people do great feats of balance and skill. It was a dance class. Our group was big, so we were divided into 4 groups. I did not know where I was supposed to be, therfore I went to the group closest to me. One of the girls called to me "Hey, you are not supposed to be in this group!" I asked her "Then which group am I supposed to be in?" She did not reply, but repeatedly said the same sentence over and over. The instructor called for volunteers from each group to compete in dancing. My group got me, other group have Idris (Which I have no idea where I've got this memory, but after the dream and much pondering, I realised I've seen Idris before. Hes from Chess Club, but I rarely seen him.). I know he's Idris because his name suddenly popped in my mind. We danced. And then...

ZAP!!!

I was in another dream. Which I've forgottened what happened. But I remember a corridor and classroom, with high rooftops.

Today's dream
I'm like watching a movie, in foreign language, with subtitles on. The funny thing is that I'm actually in the movie when I'm watching it. A woman, elegant and posh looking, have her dogs eat her abusive husband. She lived in a dark place with a big organ (the piano look-alike).

ZAP!!!

I'm in some kind of beach resort, acting dead to avoid some guy trying to kill me. When he's gone, Iran, on all fours, in swift speed and agility. I jumped onto a bridge of tables and went to the other side, where glass door locked me out. I tried to get out, but to no avail, because I did not have the card. I went out via another exit, passing through the many tour groups around me, and found myself in a shopping centre, shaped like those 80's shopping centres. I went down its many escalators, and woke up.


alexangelos made an imprint at 3/03/2007 02:08:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011