I've a good dream today. Hmm, not really a good dream. But I'll type it in anyways.
I was going to a church, with my family (Which is weird cause my family will never even go near 5 metres of a church, let alone get in them). We were supposed to go and see this Baby Display which is on the 3rd floor. We were at the 1st floor. The entrance to the prayer hall was a shop selling hip clothes. The decor was great by the way with wooden shelves and nice colour combinations. We went past the shop to get to the hall, and to our surprise the hall was going to have a mass prayer. So my family was scurrying to the benches (which was unique. The benches seat was not there: you've to swing it up to seat on it) to act like we were praying so that we don't get stoned. When the preator spoke and the congregation begins, my head has this very strong feeling (like my mind is feeled with an 'Om' feeling, but abit more painful). Then in my mind is that 'wow the Faith is strong in this church. God's powers sure reached here. Is He expelling us from his holy abode? Fate bless us all.' Then when I opened my eyes...
I was in a class outing, with a teacher. We are apparently in a World Affairs class... I know its a school outing because I came out of the school bus... Then we were lead to a dark lecture hall entrance... Then 3 teachers were wearing some stilt walker suits, performing in front of us. 2 wore Santa Claus riding on a bird costume, another wore a witch costume... The situation was weird and amusing...
The transition between this dream and the next is flawless.
I was in some kind of shop... same lighting as just now... I walked and went to a game aracade... saw some of my friends (I think. They feel like friends, classmates). Went to get some tokens but the guy say he's eating lunch. Went to see people play the sweet jackpot machine. The machine is a hot thing now in Singapore: You put 1 dollar coin in, then you press some buttons to get the sweets to fall down via a pushing device, and when the sweets goes down, the jackpot starts and the rolette goes off. Then you'll see how far you are to the jackpot. Literally, if you spend a fixed amount of cash, you will surely get the jackpot, which is some kind of non sweet toy stuff.
So... on that machine, it stated (via a poster) pay $389 (I think) to get the jackpot. So I looked around and to my horrors on the jackpot machine was 3 bodybuilder dragonboat naked guys (1 of which I recognise. But alas its a dream isn't it?). They were on the conveyour belt that dispenses sweets. I don't know, but I think they're the jackpot. And they're like struggling to keep their balance in the belt as the machine kept spinning. One of my classmates (It feels like hes my classmate, though I cannot recognise who he is) was playing this machine, and then he suddenly stopped and walked off. I saw the money conter (he's was at $175) and I told him that he's quite near to the jackpot. He told me neh I don't care and walked off. On the corner of my eye the naked guys were doing some... explicit acts, which I quickly shielded my innocent eyes from.
I followed my friend and we reached those old kind of keychain jackpot machine, where you need to have certain level of skill to press the 'stop' button to get the moving blinking lights to stop twice at the keychain of your liking to get the price. I asked my friend whether he wanted to play this, since its easy (I've good relfexes). He said 'huh? Its easy la' (I think he misheard me) and I said it again and he said 'huh? It not that easy la' Dots.
When all of this happened the aracade was pretty dark and it feels like a ghostly girl is near me all the time.
I got bored and and went back to the shop. Along the way I saw the 3 bodybuilders from just now, but dressed in shirt and jacket. Then the shopowner, a lady, told me to join them in a game. This game is very unique, in the sense that its like hockey but we are using magnified utensils as the hockey stick. I saw many familiar faces in the game area which I saw when I was at the arcade. The lady told me that the ghostly girl which I saw was her daughter, and that she died when she was playing the game, being cut by the scissor-like hockey stick of their house gardener. I was shocked (and scared, since I'll be playing this game soon). All those familiar people which I've seen accompanys her so that she won't be lonely.
And I awoke.
So it was quite an ending. Not sad but not good either.
Well, till next time.