+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Friday, June 01, 2007

Swift elegant justice

Sometimes, I just wish I can walk up to that person, sqeeze the breath out of him. Then I'll roll him on his back and kick his jewels till they crack, and then I'll throw him down from a 30 storey HDB flat.



You want to know the guys name?


Its starts with J.



J for Jealousy (What were u thinking? Though the other J does deserve some thrashing and washing of his bad mouthing mouth, I would not want to crack his jewels. Actually, I can't, cause I can't see them.) Jealously is a painful and bad emotion that noone under any circumstances shouldever feel, cause they seriously bring down your potential as well.



And A for my flower arrangement today!!! Naturalistic... Anyone wants me to flower arrange for

them?

...



Top 20 Campus Superstar finalists are out!!! There's this little boi boi (13 years old.) and that is surprising, the rest looks like cut outs from various male hair salons. The females all look ok too, can't wait to hear them sing for the competition. I'm sure I'll vomit due to bad singing, or notice the wrong things (or both.) But I'm sure they'll improve as they grow with the competition, and they are raw talents! Raw food never taste nice! (Some might say sushi. But sorry I don't eat raw fishy stuff.) A little fire to grill them is what makes meat nice! So ya can't wait. The previous Campus Superstar created some good ones (Ok. Good looking ones. But ya talented ones too.) so this I got to see. Look at Singapore Idol! Taufik evolves to Hady!!! The next Singapore Idol will be world class, I believe.



...



I LOVE MY GROUPMATES!!! Ok. Specific. MARKETING AND LANDSCAPE GROUPMATES!!! Cause they are hardworking, helpful and focused. Not to mention clever and constructive. It is a pleasure working with them.

Lanke Cup is today, and yet I'm still up so late. Must defeat my opponents using trickery... That's like my only skill in Weiqi. But still against opponents who are stronger my trickery is easily seen through. I should protect what I have first before resorting to trickery... yes.

People lie for many reasons. Most of the time is to stop the hurt. But sometimes what they don't realise is the more lies you say, the more hurtful it will become. Its like a black wound that grow on you.

For Jap class, I am really, really lost. Lost as in ???? lost. Its really the more I join the class, the more I hate Japanese. But Pek Yong said this would happen (Trust him. He speaks Hokkien, Chinese, English and Japanese. Especially Hokkien and Japanese.) So I'm holding my socks up. After exams, we'll see Fate's tapestry on me. Will it be a broken thread or a thread which florishes? Time will tell.

Oh ya, it'll be real useful for the many Japanese Weiqi terms.

Assignment 1: Treat your friends with love. Treat your enemies with even more love. So that when the time is right, you can stab your enemies' back.

Cheers. And my Fate be kind as always to me tommorrow.



alexangelos made an imprint at 6/01/2007 11:41:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011