It has been quite a long time since I wrote any long or coherent posts. The reason for this being I've been busy, sometimes for the wrong things (like going for 'trainings' for the chess club, which happen to be not mentally stimulating at all) and sometimes for the good things (chionging the landscape project, not sleeping in the process) Ok, wait, thats a wrong thing too.
I've also realised that I've been very hasty over my coronation to my 19th years of ages and to the report pertaining to my KL trip. Again, I apologise as this is due to my busy schedule. Again.
Now, let us talk about some issues that are close to me.
ProjectsFor a normal 19 years old poly student, this word just come up too often. Now, projects projects (humour my pun) a very weird kind of feeling for me, as as for now, I don't feel the stress of the projects, as I am still unsure of what I should do at this point of time. I guess thats why we always like to do last minute work, cause you'll surely know what to do: which is most often everything.
Ok, let see what that I have now.
Landscape Design III: This is surprisingly easy for me. For the moment. I'm pretty good with concept and design. But not perspective, which is coming later.
LPM: Park management plan. Now doesn't that sound familiar? Should be a breeze. But a long and time wasting breeze.
WISP,Corporate communications: These 2 I've mixed feelings. WISP should be smooth as the next project, I think, is individual. As for Corporate communications, its a but more painful as we need to do up a toolkit, with all the fact sheets, folders and brochures for your made-up company. I am not good at doing these kinds of things. Well, I guess that's why Jeremy's here.
PM: The very nice Dr Hedy Goh has graciously make the project a kinda in class kind of project, cause we just need to finish the important parts in her classes. Very considerate, considering our busy schedule.
Chess ClubPain in the ass. Currently, I've not received any training of sorts, thus I'm borrowing Weiqi books to read to improve myself. In such a case, might as well not come for training anyways. However, Wei Song our new captain promises change and training to come soon. I hope the soon is not when I'm gone for attachment, cause that'll be bad.
I'm not going to test my Weiqi skills until I'm done with the books. There are many opponents that I've set my sight on... I will get them upside down and all around...
NP showdown is today through Thursday. Again, out of nowhere, comes some things to keep me busy with. Ah, the joys of CCAs... Unlike Singapore's standard of having 2 is enough, what I feel about my CCA is very much like China's: One is enough.
Wen Bin's getting annoying. Very, very annoying. And gosh please, all of you, stop having childish squabbles and lets make our Weiqi club strong again.
PeopleBless Fate that I do not have to deal with lots of annoying people. Really. I'm perfectly fine where I am now. But some things still brings the pain back... like when I'm in Marine Square, in Clementi, or when I see any year 3 GLs... brings back some kind of guilt which I felt greatly but I know I'm a fool to reply to it.
I lack lots of self control. Really. Its painful sometimes.
Its amazing how some things can turn out the way it is right now. How hate can become like (friend like, my gosh, what were you guys thinking?). Really. Its a very rewarding feeling. Fate has blessed me with people who matters. I often follow one very simple rule on who is important and who is not: If you see that person often, that person is important to you. If not, he's not.
Or at least for now.
I fear the future sometimes. One day everything will be out, and what will my loved ones think of me then? I am assured that the future will be a satisfactory and neccessary one, as Fate is there always.
Live Earth, I feel, is a success. Everyone finally for one do their part for the environment... its really touching. Sadly, though how much I love green and its different shades, I've only 1 green top. Saded. But I will buy 2 more soon.
May Fate show me the way.