+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whirling Dervish

Well, I've been chasing lots of things lately.

For one, I'm now officially a coach for Ci Yuan!!! Yeah passed everything. Quite happy. Now it is up to Fate whether my days with them are long and fruitful. Jurong Green Cup this Friday, I wonder what I'm going to get?

I'm joining a song writing competition: Vibes'08! Why? Because I feel that my creative juices are leaking away in my non creative environment. I must gain back my powesss in the ways of the language, and I think this competition will get me there.

We are going to have 4/5 Christmas gathering for the 5th year running! This Saturday! I wonder how everyone has been... Its interesting as most of the girls has gone to University, while all the guys went to army and now has a vocation. as for me? Still in attachment.

My bro has bought a bed for Pika... and for that, I've to buy beds for all of the Pokegang! Its going to be expensive... I haven't even bought my birthday present yet = ( Sadly Larpras cannot sleep in that kind of bed due to her size... so have to buy her another kind of bed. I'm gonna go shop at Far East for my hat at that hat shop... And get my willingtons boots... and so many things I need!!! OMG I'm gonna be broke...

I've always been erratic. I've never doubt that. I'm weird, yes. Perhaps its getting abit too much. Perhaps its time to control my urges. Being a mad scientist is for primary and secondary schools, not during work. Be stern, be friendly, be anything but not weird. Cause I guess its an auto feeling you give to your colleagues.

I went for some of the exhibits for the Singapore Design Festival. I'm so impressed and inspired by those works. Appreciating arts can be a tricky thing when you don't think. The festival allowed me to discover Emily Hill, which in turn houses one organisation that I might need in the future. There's also a TCM organisation there and they've planted some TCM plants there and its run down but very interesting!

Gonna read about my previous KYO's (Know youself day). Think I might be going have one very soon. Hmm... I wonder where I should go... Any good ideas? If I never worked in Botanic Garden's, I might have gone there. But now I've almost know every crook and cranny of the place... Maybe Krangi war memorial or something... always wanted to go there but did not have the time... Maybe Kent Ridge Park.. maybe some place different. Let Fate send a message to me.

I feel like a whirling dervish (those turkish guys that spins round and round with a long skirt on), going in circles, getting dizzy. My mind is in a mass, confused, random and totally unchartered. nd I dare not stop, because it has been spinning for the past 10 years. All the changes... I must never change... I must never change...

Amongst the void in my heart can I find the will to plug it?


alexangelos made an imprint at 12/12/2007 10:39:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011