+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Multi-verse

Sorry guys for my inactivity for so many days. Happy belated new year everyone =) I hope everyone can find their true selves in time to come...

5P is back again, and we are currently considering going commercial, which means more work for me. If I am to be serious about it, I may make some money here. In fact, it can be th only thing I do for money! Must must really work really hard and think very thoroughly.

I am now a coach for Matrix of Go. And do you know James's a KoF fanatic? He's so kind as to let me borrow his treasured collection of KoF comics! I am so happy.

And, there's the Nparks cadetship programme. Its nearing the end, and as it comes closer to the end I'm getting closer to having to make a decision. It am not as sure as I was when I was in sec 1, where I told everyone 'I'm going to HLM defnitely!!!!' Now, I've to really do something about my future, I've to decide how I am going to lead the next 10 years of my life.

I've got to choose.

Among things that I've decided, I've decided to buy
  1. A kick ass $99 black blazer from IP Zone
  2. A $53 hat from Topman which looks too good to not buy
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thanks to Popular vounchers that I received froM Germaine's mom for Christmas, I'm able to buy it for a cheap cheap price of $9.90! (its $29.90) Really worth it I think a good ending.

Well, a guy should spluge once in awhile...

Well, now, what I've really got to worry about is my final report and the presentation to the directors, for Nparks. Those are kinda the make or break priority thingy. I'm currently in NOG now, the nursery part. Learn lots and lots of things, which naturally means I'm quite happy there. My partner, Dai Jin, is really a very hard working (even more than me sometimes) and efficient partner and I'm really glad I have her as my partner.

The reason why I've not been blogging as frequently is because I'm currently recording my life in another place: my daily reports for attachment. As such, I feel its redundant and tiring to be recording it here as well. I feel my creativity can still be tested currently, and when I go to army, I will be put to the test, as it is the best where people who wants to get out but can't get out make other people of the same ideas to do what they don't want to do. Which stifles creativity (the good kind). My line of work needs the creativity: it is my selling point you know...

Warlords is sooo stupid. Its like after all that time nothing has really happened. Everyone died. So... sad. And its not in a good way.

Some games that you can take note: God of War 2.

Some things I'm watching/looking out for currently over the month:
  • 'Bullshit', a series by Penn and Teller, who are so good at what they do> Dispels many myths and cover ups, like bottled water, sex, new age, PETA, amongst other, more controversial things.
  • Penn and Teller and their magic tricks,
  • Avatar, aa cartoon series about Chinese martial arts blended with elemental bending. The why the characters ar drawn and moves, really good. The jokes are funny too.
  • Morningtide, the new set that is coming out 3 weeks later. They are making some really crazy cards alongside some pretty pointless ones (to me). The legends are so much more crappier than the normal cards. Seriously.
  • Bleach manga/anime. Zarachi vs Noitra!!! Who shall win??!?!? (Though its so bloody obvious)
  • Naruto manga/anime. Itachi vs Sasuke!!! Who will emerge victorious!?!!?
  • D. Grey Man anime,
  • 'Why the Bible is Repulsive' video which you can watch in You-Tube (keep an open mind ya, don't be religion-nist')
  • KoF comics
  • Gross videos like 2 woman eating their own shit and vomit. Its very disgusting and can be found at You-tube. Don't watch it if you think you can't handle them. Instead, watch a more milder video, like 'Wacko sings all the countries'. Now thats more children orientated.
  • Reading blogs of many people, most of them ordinary people like me who lead special lifes blessed by Fate.
  • Wiking on random things, like The honourable Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan, Reborn, and many more.

And I wonder why I've no time for other things =p I really love to read. What I lvoe more than reading, is listening to other people telling me their life story. I've really facinated by other people's life processes and the decisions they make in their short painful lifes.

The new year just came, suddenly, without warning. This year was a charm, with many interesting things that happened, and many boring things too, but I survived for yet another year, and that's all that matters. I think one of my 'regrets' is quiting Jap class because I'm too busy. Some more memorable times are the IVP period, and the Nparks cadetship programme. I think this year, there'll going to even more memorable events (graduation, army life) and I hope I don't screw up my life this year.

So this year I hope to:

  1. Don't do anything too stupid and regretful.
  2. Be nicer to others, though thats so no me.
  3. Think more.
  4. Better body, pls. Face with less pimples and holes, which kinda compute to...
  5. More sleep.
  6. More importantly, help as my people as I can.

For I will never come back the same path again.



alexangelos made an imprint at 1/10/2008 12:56:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011