Well, all I can say is that the food is good. Well almongst these high prized foods there's smoked salmon (which I didn't eat much cause I hate raw food), cream of mushroom and crouton (taste more like crouton than mushroom) and fried sea bass (which is absolutely delicious)
Ok there's more to it. We have fun seeing Dr Chai sing, I'm sure, while we were eating. There were lots more non-lecturers wearing blazers/jackets then what I've expected.
Oh ya, the 'Best Dressed' contest is rigged. People who wear just a shirt and pants is well dressed. Hmm.
Oh ya my clothes sense is just great! Everyone loved it. I really dig my hat though. I think my clothes are very well proportioned. Very balanced. And I'm the only one wearing light colours. I think its Fate that showed me the way la. If not for her grace I could never have found that most perfect pants for the occasion. Actually it was skinny jeans.
I even wore make up. And noone noticed.
Xiang Ting and Wendy were gorgeous with their make up and dressing!
The DJ is damn cute. Really. But sorry girls got girlfriend liao.
Then we went to MOS! Ministry of Sound if you don't know where it is. Its the club at Clarke Kuay. Nice ambiance. My first time there by the way. Today was all funk and disco with DJ Stephen Key or something like that. Well, if you were me, the moment you step int a club is...
No, not looking at girls, that for other guys. But if you know me you'll know I'm looking somewhere else when I'm not...
Its thinking. Well, the moment I step inside I saw many scenarios and as time goes by more scenarios came up. I saw guys that wants girls (when they come clubing. I know guys want girls all the time, but that's beside the point), girls that want guys, girls that want girls, guys that want guys, girls that are actually guys that wants guys, guys that care 2 hoots about other people and just want to have fun between themselves, and banglas.
It was fun seeing 2 guys 'challenging' each other's dancing. They are like puppets (actually twigs. They are quite skinny.) and they danced so cooly. If there's such a word. Really good entertainment.
Gastric really took a good chunk of my drinking capacity. Sigh tequila's not my favourite drink any more... Though Snowball (the prefered cocktail for girls and noobs) is still my favourite.
Went wild there after about 3 hours stoning. Really nice making a fool of yourself dancing. I think noone cared about you or otherwise. But I feel abit weird wearing blazer there. Look like I'm a dance god or something but actually I'm nothing =p. Nonetheless it was a good exercise and fun. I think that's why clubing is actually good for your health, and those people who club are often slim. Look at the way they twist their hips you know. Just stay clear from the dehydrating alcohol.
Someone got drunk. But I'm not telling =p. And of course not me since I drank like only 2 Snowball, an orange juice and tequila on the rocks.
There was a sad part though. I saw Amelia, one of my favourite cadets during my days in Red Cross. She was one of the cadets in my open squad. We were quite happy to meet each other once more, since we were quite close in Red Cross (Come to think of it, I was quite close with everyone in the Open squad, where we did fancy drills. She was the nicest and most hardworking though). But then she said she came here often, almost every week (or day, it was loud). That made me quite sad on what she has become. She may look happy-go-lucky now, but what of her future? I dread to see it. Makes me sad too cause I was her sir ages past and makes you feel that you've not done enough to help her. I only hope Fate has a good Niche for her.
Went home from 5.