+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Friday, May 16, 2008

U are the 1!!!

Today I spent my time...

(1) Playing go at KGS

(2) Watch Da Chang Jin DVD (Trials of Kitchen Supervisor Han to becoming Head Kitchen Lady) I tell you 1 episode of Da Chang Jin is like 1 hour long plus. TV made it into 2 episode per 1 real episode. Its ok for someone like me with time to burn but I tell you when I want to go toliet or finish eating my food and wanting to clean up it can be quite annoying (yes I can pause but for what). Some parts made my heart cry. Because the kind previous Head Kitchen Lady died =( And because of motherly terms and trials and tribulations in these few episodes. Mind you I spent 3 hours watching. Thats like only 2 and a half episodes only la. 30 more to go.

(3) Chatting with Grace Grace my Secondary School friend is in US, Yellowstone with another one of my friend, Evelyn!!! We chatted on msn and it looks like fun there! Nature is truly natural there. If I can it'll be amongst the few important places I'll visit in my lifetime. But now she's there! Lucky girl.

(4) Facebook Facebook got like a million application thats like so fun la. My favourite is the Lil' Green Patch!

(5) U are the One and Showdown video watching U are the One can be so corny. As in the way the host talk, and the 'talents' the guys and girls have to show... I can't bare to watch. But I do watch. Sadly. I'm a sucker for beautiful people. Why? Because I'm not (beautiful) what, thats why I'm looking at others lol! But but but... the interviews and specials and the blog is really good stuff. These people sounds (and looks, mentally and physically *licks tongue*) pretty nice people.

As for The Showdown (the show we get to see Artistes doing funny stuff that you'll never ever see, like wear a chicken suit or kicking in mud), its a fantastic show that got me hooked (nevermind its like a US reality show) It can get really funny. And the teams are all very specially made. Really. So much thought has been made into the teams. Theres the comedian team, DOND hunks (twinkle) team, Model (as in the pose and shoot) team, bodybuilder team, project superstar team, Suria team, so many! There's also a 'reject' team filled with Singapore Idol rejects and the chinese show about rejects people also inside. The games are also fun. And best of all, The Muttons are the commentators! Funny guys.

Recently I found myself doing a few things I like to do (other then Landscaping). Due to the secrecy of the things that I do I shall not say it out (no its not sex, though you're welcome to apply =)). This thing is causing me lots of happiness and excitement, because its my hobby. No its not basketball or go or things like that. Read my future posts. Perhaps the one on the 1st or 2nd weeks of June. Then you'll know =)
And I'm getting sick of some of my other time consuming hobby. Which is good because I'm trying to quit too (no its not smoking. I hate smokers. They are sinners. To me. Harming one body directly is sin.).

(6) Girl Speech for The World This is a video (ask me if you want it) about a girl (representing a group of like minded children 10-13) telling the whole world in a conference about how disappointed she is that the governments (especially US) are wasting food (they burn surplus to keep prices up) and how the poor of the world, and Gaia is suffering because of humans' incompetence (to sum it up, not what she said). Really touching. Cause its really like a jab to the faces of the crappy politicians.

Well, thats all! Want to sleep early. I notice I've 2 streaks of darkness below my eyes. Possibly due to my 'owl' habit. Bad. Must be good looking, if not noone wants me -_-.


alexangelos made an imprint at 5/16/2008 01:24:00 AM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011