+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, June 14, 2008

10 seconds before Doomsday

"I am here to report that a meteor is going to crush onto Earth in about 1 minutes time, towards here. I hope everyone has said their final prayers to their respective gods and I hope to see all my loved ones in heaven. God bless. News reporter out."

"Father, I love you. I'm sorry that I've to say this like 10 seconds before we die, but before that I really hope I can tell you this... can't find the courage to tell you when we had more time together... if we got more time, I hope I can hug you, every morning... (Meteor hits)"

"We're not meant to be together."
"Why do you say that?'
"Our first date and the world ends."
"Lets break up then!"
"We've never begin how to break? You siow ah."

"I luv dardar says: Hihi dardar"
"Chang Ho rules says: Hihi love"
"I luv dardar says: Read the news?"
"Chang Ho rules says: Yup, world ending right?"
"I luv dardar says: So sad sia cannot be together while it ends"
"Chang Ho rules says: LOL we spend our last moments msning..."
"I luv dardar says: LOL... I love you *kisses* see you later"
"Chang Ho rules says: I love you 2 *kisses*"

"Shall we continue with the operation.?"
"I don't know, the worlds ending anyways."
"Ladies, gentlemen, I think we should continue. Even if the baby comes out at the final moment, at least he had lived for a moment."
"Doctor, it has been an honour working with you."
"Likewise, everyone. Lets continue... (meteor strikes)"

"(1 Young Boy clutches father's palm) Father: Boy boy, do you see that? Shiny ball falling from heavens! Ball! Say ball...
Boy boy: haha gaga hee hee!
Father: It'll be over soon. My only regret is that I can't hear you say 'papa' to me... But its ok. Dear, I wonder if we'll see each other below?
Mother: Well, we've like 2 more minutes to find that out. It has been nice, being your wife, having your children... But if we've meet sooner... at least Bobby's got more time...
(meteor crushing in front of them)
Father and Mother kissed, say to each other: See you later love.
Bobby (clutching both father and mother's palms): Papa... mama... love... (meteor falls)"

"Its weird, if this is like 5 years ago... I would have thought what we're doing now is kinky, this sex on the fields thingy..."
"Lol... it you who suggest this ok. Not me. And its not kinky. Its the last thing we're going to do anyways. Might as well make it fun!"
"1 last time before we die?"
"*kisses x* lol. Can you come in like 1 minute? The meteors coming soon you know. What if it crushes while we climax?"
"*french kisses y* We'll die happy then. Lets make this good while it last."


"Mom, dad, I love you... so sad we've to die in different countries... but I'm sure we'll meet again. right? When the world is remade?"
"I'm sure we'll do boy... I'm sure we'll do..."(Father snatches phone from mom)
"Father?"
"Yes. Its me. Boy... though I've never said this... but... I'm been proud of you all these while...even if you ran away to pursue your dreams... though it's abit too late to say these now..."
"No Father... I'm sorry. if I had listened to you, I would have been with all of you at this moment..."
"Its ok. Though it took me many years to muster strength to say this... I love... (meteor falls)
"Dad? Dad? Dadddddddddddddd (connect cuts)"

"And to think I've spent 30 years building my business empire, with all the money in the world... the world must end on me now, of all the times... I've backstabbed, destroyed, lied, stole, fought till now, all to see the world end? All these money cannot buy time, a sit seems. Well, its time for me to relax, to enjoy my last moments... and to think I'll end like this... at least I didn't die poor."

"Here I go! (moves at tengen)"
"Woah... last game of Weiqi and you play here?"
tap tap tap...
"Erm... I've got something to confess."
"What?"
"I kinda... had a crush on you..."
"lol... I kinda... knew that long ago... tap"
"WHAT! Ok... tap. And?"
"Well, lets just say I don't feel the same way. tap Friends yes. Lovers? no."
"Awww... tap how am I supposed to die in peace?"
"Well you don't! tap all die!"
"Ouch! Even if I trained for another 6 years I can never win..."
"Well, we don't have that much time left do we. So long... (Meteor falls)"

"No X! Don't go!!!"
"I'm sorry Y. I have to... I don't want to die. The bomb shelters are flooding with people fast!"
"You would rather live then to die with me?"
"You are being unreasonable! Why don't you come with me, for the shelters?"
"Even if we survive the meteor, with so many people we won't survive long with the limited supplies in there..."
"I don't care! As long as I survive one or two weeks more, I don't mind!"
"So you have made up your mind then."
"Yes. I'm sorry it have to end this way... (leaves)"
"I guess we've never loved in the first place... cause you love yourself more than me... (meteor falls)"

"And to think we've fought for 5 years in Afgan and this happens. We might as well have died 4 years ago. At least we've no need to suffer in this god forsaken place. "
"lol. How many rounds do you have left?"
"2. you?"
"3. I don't think we've to use them all. We're all going to die anyways. No point sending them to hell first. Lets just rest here... I'm tired... of all this... time.. to rest...."
"We'll, I miss my family back there... hope to see them up there. All the things I would say to them now... I guess I have no more chance to do that now..."
"Nice working with you here."
"Same (Meteor falls)"
"


alexangelos made an imprint at 6/14/2008 06:39:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011