Event Management Programme (EMP) 2008Task: To train future and current YC members.
Date: 31st May to 1st June (Sat-Sun)
Well, I'm in charge of knowing the members, getting into their shoes and finding out how they tick. I can't say I'm particularly successful, since I'm not with them for like 10 hours due to my Graduation Dinner and my Self Discovery session was not complete, as I find most of them too tired too answer my questions. So I only got through via the 1st part (Fish or Chicken?) but it was enlightening to say the least. The session was so intense till I lost my voice. We gave them cards as farewell parting gifts to remember us (and the camp) by. I hope the messages behind will help you understand yourself better, which is my purpose in this camp.
My regret though was that I did not go for the BEG... Balls Enlargement Programme... Its like Hit and Run and flash mob... If I were at that event I would have got more information for their Profiling... saded.
As for the graduation dinner, the food was good! And made a new friend, and cite some hearts as well. I dressed too formally! Alot of the graduates were just wearing shirt and pants only... But I like wearing lots of things cause I rarely do so and I relish the opportunity to dress up! Met up with lots of old friends as well. Though I wished they were in the same table as me though... My table was good and full of fun people, but I just wish I were with my oldies for the last time...
It was good having people poured out their feelings and past to you (at least for me). I find that with other people's past, I can create my own future. I can also help them discover themselves and lead them to a better future as well. One better people at a time, the world will become a better place, enabling Fate to have an easier time making a better future for us all. Not that I care about the others good future though. This is what an acolyte of Gaia and Fate will do. Facilitating niche finding and getting people to fulfill them.
I am honoured beyond words to have other people poured their feelings to me, as this is a sign of trust, which I greatly value. And I honour my word to never divulge these information unless it is for your own good. If you can trust me to say your feelings to me, then trust me to know when it is for your own good to say it out. This 'good' situations will not happen often.
The ending song for the Sunday 10.30 show about the Yang Warriors is like so damn nice. The show is also damn nice. One of those traditional chinese ancient/drama shows I'll chase. The ending song always bring out the sad feelings in me. The chorus goes like 'I remember 20 years ago, we were a bunch of naive youths...' I think about what I've done currently as well, how I will look back and think of them as. Will I think that they are follys of youth? As something wrong? Have my future changed because of this very day which I've done this?
I really really hope something more can come out of this. But of course, sometimes I hope for things that can never happen. Can I hope that a pig grows wings? Or a horse that can fly? Its impossible. But it felt good while it lasts. That moment in time where I thought that this can actually happen, 65%. That was the best.