Currently I'm developing my skill to talk less but know more. And also the skill to put others at ease. And to project an aura of friendliness and trustworthiness. To do so, of course, I would have to change my mindset. Its very hard work.
"The greatest lies are those that you believe in." Alex Lim
Well, all these aside, I find myself still lacking in morality. And people cannot work with these people who openly say that they have no morality, because there is no security (Even though half the time they don't possess any as well). At least I'm honest with it.
Ok, maybe not so honest. Well, I value feelings as well. In fact, its ranked 2nd of my important list of non material things to gather. 1st would be success and career and the 3rd would be love. I think humans are humans because they have feelings. And it is this that allows you to control them. Understanding people is the first step to success. Only when you understand yourself, and other people, can you accomplish a full victory.
But now I must try my best not to keep revealing other people's personalities to them. Or to point out their problems. It can get very annoying. Because when you do so, you think you are better then them, so you can give them advice. This creates a segregation between the two parties, which I cannot accept. We should be friends friends relationship, not councilor patient relationship. Only with friend friend relationship can you better understand others. The feelings involved. I am great, but I can be human as well. That is what I want to prove to myself.
Are you a person who are driven by the end product, or by the process that happened? Can you do evil morally wrong things to get to your final goal?
For me, I think I am product driven. I will do anything to get what I want. Ok, not anything, but things I can live with. And that can be a very wide spectrum. But my rationale behind this is, if I cannot get what I want, whats the point of working so hard for? For friendship, honour and glory (what glory has a failure got?)? Those who say that the process is all that matters are those who comfort themselves with the second prize. That is second priority compared to the prize which you seek. If you think that at the beginning you aren't gonna accomplish what you wanted.
I think there are noone in this world with perfect shades of right and wrong. I for one, love controlling people and get them to do what I want, but loves world peace and freedom of thought and speech. So am I contradicting? I don't think so. They are very different things or together. I love to help others, because when I help others, I indirectly help myself. So cliche right? But please, its really through. Helping people equal improving quality of contact, equals to good! I'm not like my mom you know, who helps because it is the right thing to do. I believe in survival of the fittest. I believe in the best person wins. I believe using talents, and training them, and removing all the useless people. I believe in productivity. So am I evil? you decide. I don't think I am.
I've just typed a bunch of things that are so conflicting to each other, but all stemmed from the same thing.
The betterment of my life, and the reaching for my goals! That is the target I remind myself often.
So does people like me have any good friends? Of course! Please, my friends are friends, people I can say my secrets to, people who love me for who I am. My friends are normally people with a very fixed moral compass, with a good sense of right and wrong (of course, their
own compass, not the world's). My friends have personality, and sometimes morality. I treat my friends as people who I can trust, and thats why I am myself when I'm with them. Do I ever doubt my friends? Of course, constantly. I fear they'll spill my secrets, whether they are as trustworthy as I think they are. But do I trust them after all these doubts? Of course! What are good friends for? What I treasure about my friends the most is their views. They're POVs (point of view) is unique to me. They are like a 2nd opinion when you go see a doctor. I value all these. Cause I cannot be always right (although it seems that way). I am still young. I need these POVs to keep me on track and not fall down the cliffs of no return. I love my friends, and I hope they love me. (Ok, love is definitely too strong a word). I do not attempt to use my friends in anyway, because they are friends, not acquaintances. You don't use friends. Thats just wrong, even for me. My friends is where we share (note share, there is give and take) our ideas and resources and feelings.
So come to the question. Are you my friend?
lol. Maybe.