Like all humans, I too fear for my future. As I walk onto the streets,I saw the past and the future that I could have, might have, and will have. Some of which I filled with so much passionate feelings that left me wanting more after the visions end. Some felt right. Some felt impossible. Some are far fetched futures that can never be. But still, they felt good.
My dreams have taken a turn for the worse. I've been having what can be called nightmares, quite unpleasant dreams which I rather not have. Dreams where actions were done in the half, the rest broken by me waking up. Dreams where dreams cannot come to fruition. Dreams that make me want more. A sign, as always, which I shall decipher.
I've bought the Enchanted (the Disnip movie) soundtrack. I totally love the songs True Love's Kiss, That's How You Know and So Close. But the sound quality isn't that great though. Too much movie magic.
Here's the lyrics for True Love's Kiss, one of the songs that resonated with my heart. I'm sure it'll bring me more visions.
True Love's Kiss
by Amy Adams
Giselle: When you meet the someone who was meant for you
Before two can become one there is something we must do
Animal: Do you pull each others tails?
Animal: Do you feed each other seeds?
Giselle: No, there is something sweeter everybody needs
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
That's what brings everaftering so happy
And that's the reason we need lips so much
Four lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss
Giselle: aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
Animals: aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
Animals: Shes been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince she's hoping comes with this
That's what brings everaftering so happy
And that's the reason we need lips so much
Four lips are the only things that touch
Giselle: So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss
Edward: You're the fairest maid I've ever met
You were made...
Giselle: ...to finish your duet
Giselle and Edward: And in years to come we'll reminisce
Edward: How we came to love
Giselle: And grow and grow love
Everyone: Since first we knew love through true love's kiss
I've also bought Anne's birthday present. I originally wanted to give her a clock I wanted to make, but then Chinese can be very superstitious (
song zhong, give clock, sounds like funeral in Chinese) and I do not want to test Anne's limits. I decided to give a book (which also sounds wrong in Chinese) since it has knowledge. I can give her a flower arrangement but then it'll be all pretty but no use. I don't like to receive things like that for my birthday, so I don't give it to other people's birthday. The book has great depth (though it has few pages) and I hope she'll benefit from it.
I'm staying off the internet as much as I can, for I find myself doing pointless things nowadays with it. Trying to finish that I am unable to call myself an expert on herbs. That are so many types of herbs. I think the auntie doing planting now at the public gardens know much more than me with her
Kai Lans and Aloe Veras. Nonetheless, I feel that to be a good acolyte of Gaia, I must know the growth patterns of all living things, and design gardens that reflect these trends.
My tree is growing.