Some POP pictures!

This is Sgt Logan with me. Sgt Logen is not a Sgt from my platoon, nonetheless he is very special to me. Why is that you ask? It is thanks to his encouragement and faith in me that has allowed me to pass Low Wall during SOC as well as allowing me to get my shots right to become a Marksman. I really am grateful to his help.

My parents and me! They brought me ginseng chrysanthemum to drink! I decided to break the 100 plus tradition and instead drink something more traditional, like Jia Jia Cooling Tea. But then my mom thinks that the ginseng chrysanthemum is better, since its hand-made (we often by healing teas from this apothecary). It sure taste better than usual that day though.

Me in all my soldierly glory! I slimmed down 8kg through my journey in BMTC!!! I look much for fitter now. No reason not to maintain it ya?

My section! I really thank Fate for blessing me with such a great section. They are the best people in my platoon and they are really the nicest people you can find out there. I feel that Fate and placed me in the thrones of them because She wished for me to learn from them. And I did.
(From top left, curving back)
Yu Xuan: Taught me how to be a real person who truly enjoys life. Everything he says are amazingly appropriate. He has a rhythm in him that infects everyone around him. he is that kind of person you'll love to be friends with. He has an infectious smile and a jolly soul. But of course he has his bitchy side. Wherever he's in, he's the center of attention. You love to be with him. So does everyone. He sets the rhythm of the place he's in. not to mention his good in his studies as well. Even when he does something wrong, everyone would feel that its the right thing to do. He is quintessentially one of the most perfect person in our platoon. He is tied with that spot by...
Kenneth: Bed Buddy of Yu Xuan, it is Fate's will that the 2 great people are made bed buddies. He has an accent (That kind of low, deep voice that is great for singing, but he can't sing., lol.) Smart too. But his most sparkling quality is his initiativeness and caringness. He truly cares. he instinctively helps everyone who is in distress. There are no airs about him. He is truly kind. One of those endangered species out there. He taught me the value of kindness. Not only is he kind, he is also a good leader. If you want a standard moral compass, find him. A perfect person.
Me: I am, in the eyes of my platoon, that friendly, insane guy who is in the 23% (guys who like SM) searching for that 13% (girls who like SM. The insane guy who loves pokemon (*pokemon song rolls*) a ted too much. Who knows things that he seemed like he doesn't know. The guy who is everything and nothing at the same time. To my platoon, however, the story would be much different. I would be the anti-social, stuck up person who rarely talks to others. It doesn't matter to me though. I would never see these people again, nor would I wish to see them. Their flaws and weaknesses hangs on their forehead like a plague. It is detrimental to my mental and reputational wellbeing by being with the likes of them. Thanks goodness most of my section are the best morally great people out there.
Jason Toh: An amazing person who finds the joke in every scenario. But he can sometimes be too serious. I learned from him the value of joking right at the right time.
Victor: Another man with a strong moral compass. He has in his mind, however, sick thoughts like me. Nonetheless he has been doing the right things all these years, thanks to the Chains of Christianity, as I would say. A forthright guy who has insights on everything. He the conviction of faith.
Louis: An amazingly innocent and kind guy with an equally blessed body, he is one friend you are happy that you have. He is untainted by the spoils of life, yet he knows they are out there. He has his inner violence side but he is not prone to showing them (only for show sometimes though). He taught me the value of innocence and purity of taught.
Wen Fu: An annoying guy who whines alot. Ok that's his weakness (which I often scold him for. Field camp times are the worst). However, he is a very friendly guy who makes friends easily. He has a generation 2 persona (the older generation) and name. He is easily passionate about the things he love (and love to hate). He can get doggish sometimes. I learn from him the extents of peoples tolerance and the negatively of blind admiration.
Benson: Oh... a kindred spirit. He is a workhorse, due to his past experiences. A perfectionist too. He has his bitchy side (he is called the Anti-Alex Machine, or the ATM for short, for his regular insults on me. All in the name of fun of course) but he is morally ok. He is often the first one to do anything in our bunk and platoon. He is so sure of himself. He taught me the value of bravery to do what is needed and the conviction and to seek perfection in whatever you do.
Adam: An immensely successful person. He is like a real life success story. He has a drive to go forth like few can match. He is however, morally grey. I learn fromhim the value of hard work and perseverance for what is wanted.
Eng Tong: He has the 'Salesman' look, I always told him. He can essentially sell anything to anyone. When he talks about the craft of selling you know he's a veteran. He is also a good and trustworthy friend who get things done. You can say he's my bed buddy which I never had. I learnt from him the value of mastering one's craft, and the skill of speech and action.
Suffian: My real bed buddy, he is essentially missing 2/3 of the time while our section is in bunk. Nonetheless, he is a jolly soul (maybe too jolly for my good) who takes a relaxed view upon life. Which can be frustrating sometimes for someone who like to get things done. Like me. He taught me the value of looking at the lighter side of life.
(not in the picture)
Bang Leong: Misfit is a appropriate word for him. He is the one person that I have great dislike for. Because he has caused the vexness of many of us due to his irresponsible behaviours. But more importantly he has irked me with his actions. He is blur to a fault and A scatterbrain. he likes to laugh in a weird tone when no one find the said things funny. I pray I would never have to see him again. A source o0f trouble. I learned from him the evilness of being irresponsible and what not to be as a person.

The cancers in my section! Love them all. Thanks for making my BMTC life so enjoyable!
Life has been a roller coaster there. And it shall go up the hill soon. How will it go down from here? I can only hope.
Went to Singapore Art Museum today! I went for the Japanese Contemporary Arts Exhibition which is really cool! The Japs really outdo everyone with their creativity and ability to think out of the box. But the best part of the exhibition was the great chance I got for my Pokemon Diamond! I managed to trade over a Milotic (Jap version, since their Pokemon Diamond is Jap version), breed it, than trade it back, along with Blaziken and Turtwig! 3 rare pokemons now in my grasp! I returned the original of course, I'm not that evil. Its really an unexpected blessing from Fate. Bless Fate for everything.
Bought these totally nice shirt with flower prints and a woolen vest which I can finally use to create my geek chic look! Fabulous! And I bought socks too!
Life is great to me.