+The writer+

Alex here
20 yrs on earth
since 30th June 1988
alexslowking@hotmail.com

+Yearly Mantra+

"The one true treasure is self purpose."- Alex Lim

+Wish List+
+:Love
+:Big clear crystal ball
+:Chelsea Flower Show
+:Singapore Garden Festival
+:More control over myself

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Long Leap Backward

Long time since I've blogged, reason being I'm too busy with other things like Ops, games, weiqi and videos. But now since I finally find some time to do what I must, here it goes.

I'm going to the AHM run tomorrow. Incredibly frustrating, since I thought I'm out of the team, but we (the AHM failures) are signed up because well 'Its the least we can do for them (us)'. Well, thanks but no thanks for your 'generosity'. I've not ran long distances for a month, and I've to wake up at the Fate Forsaken hour of 2 am just so I can reach Esplanade before 3.30am. Seriously,why would anyone put themselves to such suffering. Taxi fares will be a pain. But whatever it is as Fate decrees, so shall it be.

Ops shows that men are beasts by nature. Without the power of Law there can be no Order in humans. Like the American town when the hurricane struck. Man are destructive and chaotic by nature. They like to destroy whatever they have, cause pain on others. The racket they made. I wonder if they are toilet trained, to say the least. As I've always said, man hurt others to make themselves whole. The pain and suffering of others makes them happy, happy about their own limitations. And thus they are flawed.

I hope Fate will bless me with the Japan trip. I've been wanting to go Japan, and this Weiqi appreciation trip is just what I need. This means no interruptions from both family and army, be it death, injury or ops.

Completed lots of DS games. Magical Starsign was great. FFXII Reverant Wings was great too. Gonna start on Digimon. After all, what is Ops for?

I believe that by removing all emotional attachments on others, one will reduce suffering as well as curbing the need to cause suffering.


alexangelos made an imprint at 8/15/2009 02:40:00 PM

+Tagboard+



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

+Links+
~+Yvonne+~
~+Friendster+~
~+Blogger+~
~+Blogskins+~
~+Magic The Gathering+~
~+Ker HuiLing+:
~+Poems by Me+:
~+Nick Wu+:

+Archives+
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011